Laminated Lists

April23 said:
I don't have a list outside of Fly... Call me a liar, but when you find someone you truely love no celebrity or anyone could get me interested in what is in his pants.

:badeharmonycommercial:
:fly:

April23 said:
I don't have a list outside of Fly... Call me a liar, but when you find someone you truely love no celebrity or anyone could get me interested in what is in his pants.

omg you are SUCH a GIRL!!!!!!!!! :fly:

April23 said:
qft

edit: Except for Matthew McConaughey

edit: And Emma Watson

My list includes whoever this is:

541595984_l.jpg

And theac.

theacgay.jpg

Celebrities annoy me, but if I had to pick it's kind of a tossup but I think I'd go for Jaime Pressley as my number 1...as long as she does it while in her white trash character. Either Joy from the Earl show or the "I'm your sister" chick from Joe Dirt.

Number 1 on my list in Angelina Jolie. Number two is Bam or Johnny Knoxville or even better both at the same time.

Hawt

And I am in love b/c I would so let Jeff watch me with Angelina.

Dharma1521 said:
Number 1 on my list in Angelina Jolie. Number two is Bam or Johnny Knoxville or even better both at the same time.

Hawt

And I am in love b/c I would so let Jeff watch me with Angelina.
What is it about Angelina Jolie? Three girls I've dated and even more female friends...every single one that says if there was one girl they'd have sex with it's her. :confused:

April23 said:

I agree. There is only one Bubbie.:heart: :heart: :heart:

April23 said:
:lol: Just don't tell me if that ever happens.

Well wait... I wanna see you and Matt in action actually.

What about Zac, Matt and me?

:furry:

Remind me to tell you about the Matt story regarding my mom and her patient.

:lol: The list is from Friends, and there was a big joke because Ross laminated his, everyone made fun of him for that, and then he ran into one of the actresses he bumped from his list for Dorothy Hamilton.

If I had a list, it would include Johnny Knoxville and Mike Rowe... although it's just for pretend because I could never do that to SchmilK

shawndavid said:
I agree. There is only one Bubbie.:heart: :heart: :heart:

What about Zac, Matt and me?

:furry:

Remind me to tell you about the Matt story regarding my mom and her patient.

Well if that's the case can we throw in the purple pillow into the mix?

Don't forget to tell me that story, they are always :fly: coming from you.

FlyNavy said:
What is it about Angelina Jolie? Three girls I've dated and even more female friends...every single one that says if there was one girl they'd have sex with it's her. :confused:

Long dark hair, big boobs, good body (not extremely thin), plus she's into chicks so for my first girl she would be a good luva.

I need to take a cold shower.

Dharma1521 said:
Long dark hair, big boobs, good body (not extremely thin), plus she's into chicks so for my first girl she would be a good luva.

I need to take a cold shower.
Yeah that last part always seems to be part of the justification. She's always got that look in her eyes, too...