Laminated Lists

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Are you guys familiar with the term "Laminated Lists" and if so... who's on it???

This chick at work is obsessed with it. For those of you who don't know it is a term for married or soon to be couples who have a mental "list" of celebrities they would have permission to have sex with if the oppportunity ever presented itself.

Last night we watched Entourage - and sure enough Vince ran into a girl at the bookstore, they had sex, and it turns out she was getting married and he was on her "list."

It's a stupid thing and I of course don't believe in it not that I would have a chance to sleep with a celebrity anyway. If, by chance, Bam Margera showed up and wanted some, I would still politlely turn him down so as to not fuck up the relationship I have with my Mr. S. Anyhow, this girl at work insists on asking me who would be on it if I did.

So.... post away! I wanna know who would be on yours (and no, posting your choices does not make it something that you would do in real life so save the morality posts pls. ;) )

:lol: pretty sure that was started by Friends.

Honestly I've never considered having a "list" like that (mainly because I'm too much of a jealous asshole to extend the same consideration to my girl :/ ). I do remember one girl I was with had a complete obsession with Angelina Jolie and more than once told me that if the opportunity ever came up for us to have a threesome she wouldn't hesitate to give me permission. :o

Another girl had a similar obsession with both Shania Twain and Terry Farrell. :confused: Never got explicit sanction but I imagine the same would have applied. :p

Last edited:
I have a laminated list
And it goes like this

You have the right to be silent
When I'm out all night
With my hos droppin' flows
You won't be gettin' all violent
I can't stick with one
I gotsta have my fun

I have a laminated list
And it goes like this
Pages A to Z
You wanna hang wit me?
You gotta share me, B

I'm really pretty sure those things aren't called laminated lists. Even if they were, mine would be empty. I can stay single as long as I want to have the opportunity to date around.

I don't have a list outside of Fly... Call me a liar, but when you find someone you truely love no celebrity or anyone could get me interested in what is in his pants.