Lambo speed bump

I saw it a while back...iirc, it was in kuwait or someplace close by...I want to say I even saw after pics...horrible

it looks like the sort of speed bumps they use in the middle east. there's a flashing red light by it, I don't think it's a temporary thing. Worst case scenario they took down the sign, but I don't think they put in the bump.

it looks like the sort of speed bumps they use in the middle east. there's a flashing red light by it, I don't think it's a temporary thing. Worst case scenario they took down the sign, but I don't think they put in the bump.

Why would people willingly lose control of their vehicle if they knew there was a speed bump already there?

Why would people willingly lose control of their vehicle if they knew there was a speed bump already there?
hell if i know. they must not know it's there. you gotta see how people drive there. it's insane. traffic accidents are the leading cause of death.

The only circumstances under which I would buy a Lambo, Ferrari, Saleen, so on, would be if I were so rich that I could wreck it the very next day and just laugh about it.

The only circumstances under which I would buy a Lambo, Ferrari, Saleen, so on, would be if I were so rich that I could drive it on the track the very next day because that's what they are supposed to be for.

fixd

here's a pic of the damage
http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/oh-the-havoc-speed-bumps-can-wreak-on-gallardos-158737.php
crunchy_gallardo.jpg

which only goes to show how people drive in Dubai. anywhere there isn't a speed bump people drive with their foot on the floor.