GAY Ladies.... Which Kors bag for Christmas??

Being honest - asking us is a BAD idea. A purse can be so personal for a woman. It's like buying a pair of jeans for a woman when you don't know what brand, style & size fits her right.

MK bags that my friends carry are 90% the jet set totes. Saffiano is becoming quite popular too for those totes as well. So some are forgoing their usual MK logo to get them it seems. Their slouchy bags are also big but right now they are limited in sizes and colors.

I love a slouchy hobo bag, but I cannot carry them anymore, so I am carrying a saffiano tote most days (Coach though because I loved the gunmetal color) and it looks similar to the one @Applesauce bought just before she moved. They are nice looking and quite handy but totes aren't for everyone.

Personally I'd ask her family/friends or find out on the sly (if you want it a surprise) what kind of bag she likes. Asking us will get you what we like which may not at all be what she looks for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a hobo purse kinda gal

So if if had to pick one as per your puts it would be something like this...

I love the color, style, size and hardware detail of course. Great with jeans, casual blazer for a nite out with the gals etc.
GM1jSgd.png

I like this one cuz it's basic and simple and goes with everything. I loooove the hardware detail. Simple and chic.
4TAdKMd.png

For a more summer and luxurious/dressy look and feel I would do something like this. It's not an everyday bag but will def make a statement
778YJax.png

This tote is a great basic tote
EKK4ng2.png

So I also might add that I'm not a huge Kors fan but you asked what we would like in a Kors bag if we had the chance so this is it.

Wish some ladies would just post some bags...

Last edited:
I didn't have time to post photos this morning, but the tote previously posted is a classic one:

This tote is a great basic tote
EKK4ng2.png

I have looked at a bunch of stores and online and right now their hobo selection (my favorite style even though I cannot carry it well) is pretty pathetic right now. I'm not a huge fan of MK bags honestly for a few reasons, so I don't look at them that much. But what I see being sold now is just eh to me since they are satchel-like tote heavy right now. I might consider one of these though

http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAE...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat8518&isEditorial=false

http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAE...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat8518&isEditorial=false

http://www.michaelkors.com/p/Michae...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat8518&isEditorial=false

but generally speaking I'd be looking at the zip top or medium size jet set tote in saffiano leather.

Last edited:
Don't take the opinions of people on this website. They're not fashion consultants.

Get her a whichever one you think is best, that way, it came from you.

Get her a wallet. Be like "your money and cards and everything go in this little thing, and you don't have to carry that big bag around!"

</manswer>

No one claims to be a consultant here ... It's about getting opinions and ideas... wtf is the point of a forum ?

It's nice to see what other ladies are into and it doesn't necessarily mean you will listen and take the advice of that person ... It's just bouncing ideas .... Gawd

No one claims to be a consultant here ... It's about getting opinions and ideas... wtf is the point of a forum ?

It's nice to see what other ladies are into and it doesn't necessarily mean you will listen and take the advice of that person ... It's just bouncing ideas .... Gawd

Not to mention, if you're not asking for opinions, you're not going to ask the sales lady either, and end up buying something that you think is great, but you may have missed out on 'this great option' that you've never thought of.

Further, it's not like he's going to say, Honey, I knew you'd like it, the saleslady and the members of Useless Forums all helped me out. *smh*

Not to mention, if you're not asking for opinions, you're not going to ask the sales lady either, and end up buying something that you think is great, but you may have missed out on 'this great option' that you've never thought of.

Further, it's not like he's going to say, Honey, I knew you'd like it, the saleslady and the members of Useless Forums all helped me out. *smh*

Right ?!
Jesus fucking Christ some people here are wound up!

I'm sure JCC will buy his wife what he wants ....