GAY Ladies.... Which Kors bag for Christmas??

LOLOLOLOL :lol:

lricvlE.gif

I let the corner-nerds handle my code.

that sounds vaguely dirty.

But seriously. Those guys love not talking to anyone and sitting in their cubes all day long and writing code. More power to em. I say: "Ok, i need these I/Os to do these things, so i can blow up that dude over there" and they make it happen, and im happy, and that dude over there blows up.

I let the corner-nerds handle my code.

that sounds vaguely dirty.

But seriously. Those guys love not talking to anyone and sitting in their cubes all day long and writing code. More power to em. I say: "Ok, i need these I/Os to do these things, so i can blow up that dude over there" and they make it happen, and im happy, and that dude over there blows up.

Give me some good drum and bass, and I can code for 12+ hours straight.

Too bad Helena already told everyone the way it is.

Nah, that was directed at you the last time only. I already had given my opinion which people are free to take or ignore.

Yeah that's right opinions - not facts and not meant to be used in the manner you just suggested. Get it right jeez :fly:

Nah, that was directed at you the last time only. I already had given my opinion which people are free to take or ignore.

Yeah that's right opinions - not facts and not meant to be used in the manner you just suggested. Get it right jeez :fly:

There's that smiley again!

to answer this question, she's been mentioning the name lately in her conversations with her girlfriends about wanting to get one....her other handbags are old at this point. i could care less about the name.

If my bf took time to buy me a handbag cuz he heard me talking about how much I liked one with my hens I'd be like "aaawwwww you remembered!!!!"
I'd be grateful and happy at his gesture :heart: