GAY Ladies.... Which Kors bag for Christmas??

Of course.

well i love it too. it has navy summer girl written all over it!!

moving along. my next question... did your husband call you a retard and make fun of you for spending money on awesome purse?

also.
i wonder if they have that bold navy print in an oversized wallet or clutch cuz i have the puuuurrrrfect outfit for a boat ride next week

moving along. my next question... did your husband call you a retard and make fun of you for spending money on awesome purse?

also.
i wonder if they have that bold navy print in an oversized wallet or clutch cuz i have the puuuurrrrfect outfit for a boat ride next week

Yea, he did. Kinda. But, I did the same when he bought his ultra laptop. So... We're even stevens.

also.

I haven't seen the Navy striped in a wallet. :(

Yea, he did. Kinda. But, I did the same when he bought his ultra laptop. So... We're even stevens.

oh so he makes expensive purchases as well? BLASPHEMY !!!

I haven't seen the Navy striped in a wallet. :(

Omg how hot would a navy wallet be? ugh or even a clutch!!! :(

make this happen @MichaelKors !!!!!

oh so he makes expensive purchases as well? BLASPHEMY !!!

Omg how hot would a navy wallet be? ugh or even a clutch!!! :(

make this happen @MichaelKors !!!!!

Well, a laptop, used for many things including work, is really not comparable to a handbag that we're simply only paying for the name. :fly:

But, fuck, it's beautiful. It sits out, all the time. Lmao

Well, a laptop, used for many things including work, is really not comparable to a handbag that we're simply only paying for the name. :fly:

But, fuck, it's beautiful. It sits out, all the time. Lmao

point being is money is meant to be spent on what one loves.
purse, boots, laptop or cat toys, extravagant stuff is personal. ovb your weirdo husband wouldn't buy an exp handbag cuz he's not gay (?) as i would never buy extravagant cat scratching posts or uber exp laptops, but a purse? yup, i would cuz thats my taste.
so shitting on someone for making an expensive purchase is kinda retarded when one is making expensive purchases as well, regardless of what the item is.

purse, boots, laptop or cat toys, extravagant stuff is personal. ovb your weirdo husband wouldn't buy an exp handbag cuz he's not gay (?) as i would never buy extravagant cat scratching posts or uber exp laptops, but a purse? yup, i would cuz thats my taste.
so shitting on someone for making an expensive purchase is kinda retarded when one is making expensive purchases as well, regardless of what the item is.

:lol:

It's totally insane to spends shit loads of money on one piece of clothing, or a bag. And most women know this. But, we do it on occasion anyway, right?

We're just paying for a name. Some names are prettier and offer more desirable shit to their name, that is all.
It's again, merely a material object with no function, like at all.

Now, coming from a fashion queen like myself, that's saying something, I think.

It's totally insane to spends shit loads of money on one piece of clothing, or a bag. And most women know this. But, we do it on occasion anyway, right?

We're just paying for a name. Some names are prettier and offer more desirable shit to their name, that is all.
It's again, merely a material object with no function, like at all.

Now, coming from a fashion queen like myself, that's saying something, I think.

yup, whatever the reason or the need i love my purchases and i have the means to be able to afford some nice things so I'm going to buy them, for me and my child. why not?
as one blonde italian prophet once said: we live in a material world! :lol: