GAY Ladies.... Which Kors bag for Christmas??

Oh yeah, some kinds of patterning is pretty. I love color blocking, bold stripes and solid colors here. Maybe a subtle pattern would be okay for me too. I saw a few purses that were satchels that had a different tone for the front and back panels and the sides were complimentary (but different) colors. That looked cool.

Cartoony designs and crap like I posted is childish looking IMO.

Honestly around here those who use and wear those kinds of purses are the Shaniquas with the big hoop earrings or fresh off the boat Jamaican women

Honestly around here those who use and wear those kinds of purses are the Shaniquas with the big hoop earrings or fresh off the boat Jamaican women

The other groups I see are the ones who wear cartoons on their t-shirts and should be on What Not to Wear or something like that with their mom jeans and baggy men's shirts. They think they are being "girlie" by carrying stuff like that.

see previous post, but no....this was not the intent.

thank you though for always being negative.....something i can always count on.

P.S. - you clearly care for even making this post....but you go ahead and tell yourself you don't

"Blah blah blah blah, I don't care what you have to say.... "

" ps: and dgsjsvbsjsadbj"

& "ps: dvjsdvsjsbdbs blahhh"

"But, I really don't care"

:lol:

No one claims to be a consultant here ... It's about getting opinions and ideas... wtf is the point of a forum ?

It's nice to see what other ladies are into and it doesn't necessarily mean you will listen and take the advice of that person ... It's just bouncing ideas .... Gawd

Only your superficial self would actually care about him getting the "right" bag. Here's a tip. There is no right bag. All that his woman wants is for him to show he cares. He doesn't even need to get a bag. Any bag he picks she will love, not because of the design of the bag, but because it was all him.

Only your superficial self would actually care about him getting the "right" bag. Here's a tip. There is no right bag. All that his woman wants is for him to show he cares. He doesn't even need to get a bag. Any bag he picks she will love, not because of the design of the bag, but because it was all him.

As much as I would love to say you are right, you aren't. I would love the thought, but you are the one who is whack if you think I'm going to love a bag just because my husband bought it for me. If my husband came home with one of those cartoony D&B bags there is no way in hell I would ever carry it. I'd return it, appreciate the thought but wonder WTF he was thinking when he chose it.

Men can be so flipping clueless at times seriously. Luis wouldn't dream of buying me a purse, shoes or jewelry because he knows I am picky. I would love the thought, but not the item if it wasn't something he knew I would really want.

As much as I would love to say you are right, you aren't. I would love the thought, but you are the one who is whack if you think I'm going to love a bag just because my husband bought it for me. If my husband came home with one of those cartoony D&B bags there is no way in hell I would ever carry it. I'd return it, appreciate the thought but wonder WTF he was thinking when he chose it.

Men can be so flipping clueless at times seriously. Luis wouldn't dream of buying me a purse, shoes or jewelry because he knows I am picky. I would love the thought, but not the item if it wasn't something he knew I would really want.

Nice extreme scenario you got there. He's already looking at a MK bag before he came here. He obviously knows what general style of bag she likes. Anything he pics out will be fine.

Oh and are you her? So your a fashion consultant then? Well what the fuck does your opinion on this matter then? It doesn't. He's fine getting whatever he thinks she would like, and she will appreciate it more coming solely from him, unless she a superficial bitch.

Nice extreme scenario you got there. He's already looking at a MK bag before he came here. He obviously knows what general style of bag she likes. Anything he pics out will be fine.

Oh and are you her? So your a fashion consultant then? Well what the fuck does your opinion on this matter then? It doesn't. He's fine getting whatever he thinks she would like, and she will appreciate it more coming solely from him, unless she a superficial bitch.
i asked them for help.....so yes, they are consultants...i put them in that position.

not trying to fight...but this isn't her fault.

i asked them for help.....so yes, they are consultants...i put them in that position.

not trying to fight...but this isn't her fault.

Nah nothing to do with you. She's just trying to argue for no good reason after I've simply encouraged you to make the choice from your heart instead of going with what she or others have said. She defends her text walls like children.

Insult a cat or Obama and feel the wrath of a thousand raging retards

Aww, that's cute. White knighting for Amstel of all people. Wtf, woman? :lol:
Also, I couldn't give 2 shits about Obama. Amstel is an over the top inflammatory moron with zero substance.