GAY Ladies.... Which Kors bag for Christmas??

The rage has already happened, Ape. Duh!

I'm wondering why it has to be Michael Kors, anyway?

Pretty sure ol' Jcc made this thread in attempt to again look awesome. "Look, I buy my wife expensive bags. Ladies, take note, look at my awesome manliness"

Or something. I don't care.

I'm sure he had his reasons for picking MK. Maybe she's loved the brand and wanted one or maybe they just like the company.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find most MK bags to be something brag worthy so I don't consider that to be a potential reason for a thread (as I never thought it might be a "brag" thread)

Kind of like I LOVE that jacket!!!!!!!!! Wish I could see Luis wearing it - but he almost never wears a coat so pointless.

*sigh*

I've asked others what bags they like and why. Knowing full well that some people carry much larger or different styles than I do. Sometimes someone comes up with something they would have missed otherwise even looking at sites or in stores.

Last edited:
Maybe Mrs JCC hinted that she wanted Michael Kors ? :iono:

I'm not a big Kors fan as I stayed earlier although some bags are gorgeous I just find Kors is do mainstream now.

to answer this question, she's been mentioning the name lately in her conversations with her girlfriends about wanting to get one....her other handbags are old at this point. i could care less about the name.

The rage has already happened, Ape. Duh!

I'm wondering why it has to be Michael Kors, anyway?

Pretty sure ol' Jcc made this thread in attempt to again look awesome. "Look, I buy my wife expensive bags. Ladies, take note, look at my awesome manliness"

Or something. I don't care.

see previous post, but no....this was not the intent.

thank you though for always being negative.....something i can always count on.

P.S. - you clearly care for even making this post....but you go ahead and tell yourself you don't

for fear i might pick something that i like, but most women wouldn't. i would like an opinion from some of the ladies here. didn't mean to start drama......if it's a bothersome thread, please downvote it and/or ask fly to close it.

This thread is prob confusing to April since she can't relate to anything " woman, girly, fashionable, pretty, accessories etc

Maybe Mrs JCC hinted that she wanted Michael Kors ? :iono:

I'm not a big Kors fan as I stayed earlier although some bags are gorgeous I just find Kors is do mainstream now.

The ones with the MKMKMKMKMK everywhere are annoying :p

I don't like super brand whoring though :fly:

for fear i might pick something that i like, but most women wouldn't. i would like an opinion from some of the ladies here. didn't mean to start drama......if it's a bothersome thread, please downvote it and/or ask fly to close it.

I think opinions are good when you aren't sure what to buy. I doubt any of us here care if you like our picks or not either. Maybe we'll point out something you like or not. Who cares? If you have heard her mention MK, then definitely go for a MK bag. Just pick it from a place that has good returns on the off chance she isn't into the color or function of it. That might sound heartless but bags and shoes are two things I am super picky on. I'd rather Luis buy me tops than a bag, but that's me. However surprising her sounds like a good idea since it sounds like she'd want something like that.

I'd look at her old bags and see the style and size of them all and then see if you can find something close in size but updated style :)

This thread is prob confusing to April since she can't relate to anything " woman, girly, fashionable, pretty, accessories etc

:fly:

The ones with the MKMKMKMKMK everywhere are annoying :p

I don't like super brand whoring though :fly:

I don't either. I know people do but those types of bags (of any brand) are not for me.

Last edited:
Omg I know!
Same with coach!! All the "c" letters everywhere ugh

Hate that too. Dooney & Bourke are just a bad too (if not about the worst)

jkLIXJv.jpg

I know doesn't it? Look at this Disney crap they made too

eagrikU.jpg

I hate D&B - I am not sure you could pay me to wear one of the bags.

I know. I love Disney but even I won't eat that shit up. The crazy cartoon wearing women love it though :iono:

I like patters here and there otherwise I like color blocking , solid colors or the stripes like @Applesauce got. I love that tote

Oh yeah, some kinds of patterning is pretty. I love color blocking, bold stripes and solid colors here. Maybe a subtle pattern would be okay for me too. I saw a few purses that were satchels that had a different tone for the front and back panels and the sides were complimentary (but different) colors. That looked cool.

Cartoony designs and crap like I posted is childish looking IMO.

Last edited by a moderator: