GAY Ladies, thoughts on milky substances?

You can only gag if you make the face that she makes.

beer_choke.gif

Also kiwi I'm sure dbz would know about it as I have no idea but apparently you can get some anaesthetic spray/gel or something you can put in your mouth so you don't gag etc.

Yes you can, but practice works better. More spontaneous. And by practice I don't mean having your man throat-rape you more/longer. Approach it as a gym workout and have him just lean back and relax while you work on your technique. You don't have to get him off that moment. It's training for later.

Yea, so the bigger thing is, why make sex unfavorable to me? If I'm going to have to sike myself up to do something that is uncomfortable for me, it's going to make me dread sex, it will become an awful chore and not an intimate moment for both of us. So I can either continue what I'm doing, short guy seems satisfied, or turn it into something I hate, Hmmmmmm, hard decision.

Well, I didn't like giving head before, but after learning techniques, I could the joy in their eyes and that made me excited about doing it so I learned to like it more.

And pleasing your partner in a way that makes him or her happy should never be a chore. You might have to make sacrifices, but if you know they like something and you withhold it from them because it makes it feel like a chore to do, that is not good. That is a sexual incompatibility that should be discussed and worked on.

I guess you have made that compromise already with short guy. I am just saddened by the result :(

Well, I didn't like giving head before, but after learning techniques, I could the joy in their eyes and that made me excited about doing it so I learned to like it more.

And pleasing your partner in a way that makes him or her happy should never be a chore. You might have to make sacrifices, but if you know they like something and you withhold it from them because it makes it feel like a chore to do, that is not good. That is a sexual incompatibility that should be discussed and worked on.

I guess you have made that compromise already with short guy. I am just saddened by the result :(

they also have kids. i'm sure the last thing they need is to hear their mom gagging because their dad is balls deep in her mouth. sometimes ya gotta hold back a bit when the wee ones are in the house.

So I should sacrifice and just buck up and deal to give him everything he wants sexually, but he doesn't need to sacrifice on his end to try and make me happy? That makes no sense.

That's not very nice to say :p

If they're happy with their sex lives and their limits then that's their choice entirely. Not everyone is a kinky bastard like you. :p

they also have kids. i'm sure the last thing they need is to hear their mom gagging because their dad is balls deep in her mouth. sometimes ya gotta hold back a bit when the wee ones are in the house.

That has nothing to do with it. It's about finding things that make it enjoyable for both of us. I'll admit, I'm tired by the time we have a moment to ourselves more often then not, and if I'm expected to just keep doing things that I really don't like and are uncomfortable for me to do, screw it, I'll just go to bed. When it's enjoyable and we can please each other in ways that keep us both happy, then I'll actually want to put forth the effort and energy to have sex.

Good point. I counter that if short guy goes deeper, he would muffle the moans and gags.

So I should sacrifice and just buck up and deal to give him everything he wants sexually, but he doesn't need to sacrifice on his end to try and make me happy? That makes no sense.

Who said he hasn't sacrificed? Might not be the same level, but I am sure he does things that are not 100% enjoyable to him but make you happy. Maybe a thorough deep throating swings the pendulum too far to the sacrificing side of things.

And don't let it out that you are having sexual relations that cannot procreate because that would be wrong and immoral.

in this thread:
Nme moved way up in my book
Kiwi and kiki dropped considerably
undecided on april.

and even though I'm not gay, id let dbzeag take care of business. I bet his mouth feels like a vagina with a tongue.

in this thread:
undecided on april.

and even though I'm not gay, id let dbzeag take care of business. I bet his mouth feels like a vagina with a tongue.

You would not leave disappointed, that's for sure. :heart:

in this thread:
undecided on april.

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Sometime it might be fun to perform in front of dbzeag so I can get some pointers or something. Everyone says I'm amazing already, but it never hurts to learn more. I think its shameful not to swallow if you ask a guy to perform on you, but I suppose everyone is different. I just really don't think it's all that bad to swallow. Sometimes I gag if it hits the back of my throat the wrong way, but it's totally fine. I don't vomit from it. There is something to be said for learning to control the gag reflex better. I'm working on it.