GAY Ladies, thoughts on milky substances?

Also you guys are crazy hung on this 'alimony' thing or whatever it is. Maybe you should open your eyes to other cultures plot, not every parent is a money grabibng crazy beyatch. That's not to say he doesn't or didn't contribute towards his kids. I've never stated either way. It's nothing to do with me or anyone else.

alimony is from being married for so long and is solely a payment to the spouse... Which everyone always bitches about. Child support on the other hand is for taking care of the kids needs... Its about being responsible and taking care of your own. most people don't mind paying child support because of what its for.

I see. Not having kids I wouldn't know. I'd suppose it would either be an agreement between the couple or a court ordered amount. However, that's to do with him and his ex partner (the childs mother) how much money she wanted and does want, if any. :)

He also stole lantecs desk after tracertmstr finally went through with ending his own life, turns out down the street technique really works.

haha, detman ^
despite his religious conversion he was still in the AEC area more than the rest of genmay

Tracert was [h] drama that didn't really get carried over to genmay when it broke off.

At the same time, he was the excuse kyle used to shut down genmay at the h...

Last edited: