Hawt Ladies, take note

While my unofficially-committed-life-partner (see how stupid that sounds?) is enjoying a few brews during happy hour, I came home, immediately went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Tonight I am trying something I have never attempted, a pantry-cleaning chicken noodle casserole. That is in the oven finishing up, the kitchen is cleaned, the dishes are done, the table will be set shortly. I should have been doing the laundry at the same time. Damn, notes for later.

Oh, and I got home just about an hour ago.

Very cute. :) :)

I am getting home closer to 630-7 now and don't yet know how I'm going to fit dinner makin' in there. :(

Very cute. :) :)

I am getting home closer to 630-7 now and don't yet know how I'm going to fit dinner makin' in there. :(

We used to do premade dinners which were a LOT of fun. They may have locations up there that do it. Basically, you guys (the family) go to this location and they have all the food there and recipes on how to make the stuff and together you guys make the meals that can last a month or more. It's definitely a fun family thing... plus you control what goes into your meal so if you don't liek something, don't put it in... so it's kind of like you cooked it, but you premade it. Then you take home all your meals and store them in the freezer.

If you're really lazy, they have ovens that you can preset to heat up with your food in the oven so when you come home it will be ready. :lol:

The place near us: http://www.dinnerdone.com/

We used to do premade dinners which were a LOT of fun. They may have locations up there that do it. Basically, you guys (the family) go to this location and they have all the food there and recipes on how to make the stuff and together you guys make the meals that can last a month or more. It's definitely a fun family thing... plus you control what goes into your meal so if you don't liek something, don't put it in... so it's kind of like you cooked it, but you premade it. Then you take home all your meals and store them in the freezer.

If you're really lazy, they have ovens that you can preset to heat up with your food in the oven so when you come home it will be ready. :lol:

The place near us: http://www.dinnerdone.com/
I know exactly what you're talking about, and what a great idea!

when i was working and i knew i was gonna be late i would make dinner 1st thing in the morning so my housenegro (bless his hungry little heart) could eat.
or sometimes i would make it the night before

The men can fend for themselves!!!

That's what men even in prehistoric ages do, they can find their own food. It's up to the women (and me) to make sure they eat their food in style.

lmao! if i dont cook, my knegro would starve... see below.

mehr64.gif

lollllllllll@this gif

when we go south, he usually comes back before I do... when i get back all i see are pizza boxes and mc donalds bags.

GROCE

He'd get along with Liam just fine.

Such uncivilized examples of humanity. In a hungover stupor, I managed sausage patties, hashbrowns, and french toast for breakfast yesterday morning.

The last time I did pizza was last week and I made the crust and sauce. And what is this McDonalds you talk of? Isn't that a farm?

Oh, and homemade seasoned fries with juniper berry sausage boiled in St Arnolds wheat beer with sauteed peppers and onions. Of course available as soon as my man walked through the door after work.