Hawt Ladies, take note

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
While my unofficially-committed-life-partner (see how stupid that sounds?) is enjoying a few brews during happy hour, I came home, immediately went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Tonight I am trying something I have never attempted, a pantry-cleaning chicken noodle casserole. That is in the oven finishing up, the kitchen is cleaned, the dishes are done, the table will be set shortly. I should have been doing the laundry at the same time. Damn, notes for later.

Oh, and I got home just about an hour ago.

While my unofficially-committed-life-partner (see how stupid that sounds?) is enjoying a few brews during happy hour, I came home, immediately went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Tonight I am trying something I have never attempted, a pantry-cleaning chicken noodle casserole. That is in the oven finishing up, the kitchen is cleaned, the dishes are done, the table will be set shortly. I should have been doing the laundry at the same time. Damn, notes for later.
You're a multi-tasking fool!

Oh, and I got home just about an hour ago.
I love doing that though; making up dinner based on what we have left in the fridge/pantry. Sometimes something neat comes out, sometimes its worth throwing away. :fly:

my housemate and i take turns at cooking - though quite rarely as we have different time constraints.

if we can though, we do, and there's no real problem with it.

i can make two good dishes - i can make a great mushroom and chorizo risotto and almost any form of pasta with a knock up sauce.

problem is - i can rarely be bothered to cook. the ball and chain made pancakes today though. lovely.

my housemate and i take turns at cooking - though quite rarely as we have different time constraints.

if we can though, we do, and there's no real problem with it.

i can make two good dishes - i can make a great mushroom and chorizo risotto and almost any form of pasta with a knock up sauce.

problem is - i can rarely be bothered to cook. the ball and chain made pancakes today though. lovely.

pancakes :drool: with a side of polo juice :drool:

the entire food contents of my loft, both of which are in the fridge: bottle of texas pete's and some hot & sour soup that is like 3 weeks old and needs to be tossed in the trash :fly: