Ladies and Gentlemen (and furries) easy way to make money

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
User says his machine is unuseable. I tell said user my rate (hourly rate) and he agrees.

$250 later.....

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

Content: Any ways you've made money for pretty much doing nothing?

I use them both in tandem as well. You can't completely kill spyware, but you can get freaking close with those two.

KNYTE said:
I use them both in tandem as well. You can't completely kill spyware, but you can get freaking close with those two.

Immediatly after those two, I ran HijackThis and CWShredder.

Run all 4 of these and the chances of spyware being on a machine is 0.00000001%

EDIT: The really scary part was that the software for these two were already installed on the machine

elpmis said:
Hook them up with SpyBlaster so they don't let it get that bad again

I've already immunized their system and did various other things.....Now if I did that, how would I get money again? :lol: (This guy's rich so he wasn't hurting for money)

I use those two and I use Microsoft's beta anti-spyware. It gets those stubborn ones out of the registry.

Coqui said:
I've already immunized their system and did various other things.....Now if I did that, how would I get money again? :lol: (This guy's rich so he wasn't hurting for money)
:D

Coqui said:
I've heard really good things about that one but have yet to use it myself.

I was amazed at how well it works. But I'm sure they'll screw up when it goes live.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I like to just delete things out of the registry myself, and change permissions on certain things, and create batch files to delete the shit constantly while I'm making the changes so they can't out-replicate me.
yup yup - fool proof

6692 problems found? :lol:

I use McAfee and it always finds and eliminates spyware before it gets in my machine.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I like to just delete things out of the registry myself, and change permissions on certain things, and create batch files to delete the shit constantly while I'm making the changes so they can't out-replicate me.

Whenever I have a problem user, I just disable write access to the C drive