Lacking motivation

yeah so this is my thread. i hate cleaning. i have no schedule. i have no work hours or off hours. i'm a procrastinator. i'm a perfectionist. i am lazy. i make lists and more lists and keep them for weeks because i don't ever check much off. i have the computer on too much as well. all these things thunderstrike me daily to where i don't get much done. i've tried some things and they don't work, and here i am. if you figure something out, let me know. otherwise, cry with me and an open bottle of wine. we'll let the tears fall on all the shit piled up that we're sitting on top of.

yeah, I'm good at MAKING lists, it's the checking off that's tough. LOL

I work a lot though.. like.. a lot.

The self help mp3s never do it for me. I have an mp3 on how to fight procrastination that I still haven't gotten around to listening.

Then watch DVD which will help you listen to the MP3s which will help you read the book which will help you...
Oh Shit! I've gone cross eyed.:tard:

So I just kept telling myself on the cold walk home that I was going to clean. And once I started I did the whole house top to bottom and it looks brill. I also undid a whole dredlock (which took 5 hours), lifted weights, did sit ups and cycled on my exercise bike. Then I woke up early nd had breakfast etc. I feel like one of the superwomen from a Marian Keyes novel. I give it 3 days.

I dunno, I've been changing and evolving for years now and I think being very domestic and boring has led me to realise that as the woman I have to keep the house in order otherwise I feel rather down about the state of it. Plus it's all cyclical, if I exercise i get happier, if I cook healthy nice meals my body is healthier and I feel happier.

That and I think it's probably a much better and harmonious existence if your house is well organised and a nice place to come home to.

In summary, probably down to being Buddhist and wanting to make my life better.

I dunno, I've been changing and evolving for years now and I think being very domestic and boring has led me to realise that as the woman I have to keep the house in order otherwise I feel rather down about the state of it. Plus it's all cyclical, if I exercise i get happier, if I cook healthy nice meals my body is healthier and I feel happier.

That and I think it's probably a much better and harmonious existence if your house is well organised and a nice place to come home to.

In summary, probably down to being Buddhist and wanting to make my life better.

closets are analagous to the veins in your body.

I know I am in a much better mood in general when things are orderly at the crib.

picture.php