labor dayweekend plans

I am repotting a huge bird of paradise, an orchid tree and planting a something that starts with a G out front... omg I hate my memory.

It's slipping further and further away as I get older.

Anyways, Zac is in the garage building a HUGUGGEGEGEEE shelving thing across the wall of the garage so we can gets organizzeed.

hey how is the bonsai? was/is it successful?

so Flop's party is monday?

i'm thinking it a bad idea to bring a relatively sick baby to see my 90+ y.o. grandmother.

but maybe the Flops have strong immune systems. let me know flop. we may come if you say it's okay.

100 miles, 19 hours, first place. We beat the second place boat by more than an hour. That is an ass kicking.

Eurgh I got obnoxiously drunk on Friday, bumped into my ex (no, the one from before him) and was very rude indeed. Was a complete and utter bitch to some guy who owes me money then went home and watched Trainspotting. Saturday I felt bloody awful, realised I am a terrible human being and decided not to drink until next Friday. Then Sunday I got kidnapped to the hellhole that is Manchester but refused to get out the car on behalf of me hating Manks and wearing my LFC shirt. Now my back hurts from the long drive there and back. :(

We have a rib fest here too.... verrrryyyyy interesting people come out to those.

It's still a lot of fun.