labor dayweekend plans

We have a Little League double header on Saturday but it'll probably get rained out. Then I'm canning tomatoes all weekend or until I run out of jars. I won't run out of tomatoes. I picked 75 lbs last night and probably another 25 or so lbs tonight.

dragoncon in downtown atl this weekend...gonna be drinking my face off with buddies and people watching

it only takes place here...must have been another con

anyway, shit is a blast to people watch...it's like a 3 day mardi gras for sci fi
edit: something like 100k people

We have a Little League double header on Saturday but it'll probably get rained out. Then I'm canning tomatoes all weekend or until I run out of jars. I won't run out of tomatoes. I picked 75 lbs last night and probably another 25 or so lbs tonight.

Have you made any more improvements to your yard? I think you showed us all a bunch of pics a while ago.

sham, it was something like that. they had lil boards set up like risk with little teeny tiny men on em.. movin em around. other dressed up talkin like "methinks the wenches.." blah blah..

:case:

Have you made any more improvements to your yard? I think you showed us all a bunch of pics a while ago.

Not too much. Baseball took up a HUGE part of my summer and the garden ate up the rest. Some things are filling in nicely but, it's too late in the season for pictures because things are starting to die back a bit.

sham, it was something like that. they had lil boards set up like risk with little teeny tiny men on em.. movin em around. other dressed up talkin like "methinks the wenches.." blah blah..

:case:

nah man, this is geeky on an industrial level...it's seriously like a geek costume mardi gras
0901071034-741704.jpg

I am repotting a huge bird of paradise, an orchid tree and planting a something that starts with a G out front... omg I hate my memory.

It's slipping further and further away as I get older.

Anyways, Zac is in the garage building a HUGUGGEGEGEEE shelving thing across the wall of the garage so we can gets organizzeed.

Going to see Gamer this evening. Then I'm planning to play a whole lot of Team Fortress 2 for the next several days.