labor dayweekend plans

My sister's flight arrives at 11:57pm tonight.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the wife and then family isht. Tomorrow night I'll probably break my sister out and meet up with James and Leighann somewhere - fly and ape are welcome to join.

Saturday is in the air, I guess it depends on how well I feel.

Sunday is my mom's bday so we'll be at her house all day preparing for the 5pm launch.

A bunch of us are renting a lake-house an hour or so from here, and having crazy times.

This weekend also happens to be the LAST weekend any of us will be spending here. :)

My sister's flight arrives at 11:57pm tonight.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the wife and then family isht. Tomorrow night I'll probably break my sister out and meet up with James and Leighann somewhere - fly and ape are welcome to join.

Saturday is in the air, I guess it depends on how well I feel.

Sunday is my mom's bday so we'll be at her house all day preparing for the 5pm launch.

We're meeting a Chicago friend for dinner then have dance class. :(

driving to the lake tomorrow

boating & jetski's all saturday... will go down the lake bar hopping, eventually coving out. that night we'll eat somewhere then have a dock party, usually lasts until 3am or so.

when we finally roll out of bed, we've got a live band playing at our nieghbors lakehouse on sunday, should be pretty much a full day event. we'll help setup for it and maybe even cleanup... some 250 people plan on attending. :eek:

will mix some mountain biking and atv time in there somewhere... maybe on sunday morning and monday morning.

fuck this is gonna be exhausting... killing your liver is hard work.

last year i was scuba diving on u-boats off the coast of north carolina... i wanna do that again. :(

Is that this weekend? Well obviously I'm not celebrating but I'm being dragged out to some drum and bass/reggae night tonight, tomorrow I'm working in my friends shop because he's going to a wedding. I'm hoping to finish reading Great Expectations by Sunday. Sunday I might actually relax and enjoy my weekend. Then back to work as usual.

boating & jetski's all saturday... will go down the lake bar hopping, eventually coving out. that night we'll eat somewhere then have a dock party, usually lasts until 3am or so.

when we finally roll out of bed, we've got a live band playing at our nieghbors lakehouse on sunday, should be pretty much a full day event. we'll help setup for it and maybe even cleanup... some 250 people plan on attending. :eek:

will mix some mountain biking and atv time in there somewhere... maybe on sunday morning and monday morning.

last year i was scuba diving on u-boats off the coast of north carolina... i wanna do that again. :(

plz wear teh sunscreenz :heart:

i'm gonna come hang out with YOU.

Octoberfest at the county fairgrounds

Winery hopping perhaps

Getting laid

Maybe a cookout thrown in the mix