LA Lunch Meat?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I'm being sent to Agoura Hills, CA for 2.5 weeks to "dismantle" one of my company's sites. I'll be there from the 11th to the 27th.

Anyone in the surrounding area that would like to get together for lunch?

KNYTE said:
I'm being sent to Agoura Hills, CA for 2.5 weeks to "dismantle" one of my company's sites. I'll be there from the 11th to the 27th.

Can you fly me out?

KNYTE said:

itsatrap.jpg

smileynev said:
Can you fly me out?

Being a young and impressionable 25 year old with a shiny-new corporate American Express and habit of drinking large quantities of Nyquil (IT'S THE MORMON LIQUOR YA KNOW), you may just get lucky.

KNYTE said:
Being a young and impressionable 25 year old with a shiny-new corporate American Express and habit of drinking large quantities of Nyquil (IT'S THE MORMON LIQUOR YA KNOW), you may just get lucky.
mormon liquor. :fly:

I love you

fly me out and I'll have lunch AND dinner with you. If you get lucky you might even be able to take me back to your room for dessert...

Not only am I the only UF member in Utah, but also (temporarily) this section of LA, awesome.

So I walk in the door of the site that I'm supporting and the first thing they do is hand me a piece of paper with the login/password to every server in the building. Knowing absolutley nothing about me, or even looking for ID, I just said my name and they hand it over.There's also a floor-to-ceiling standard glass window in their "secure" comm room. Perhaps I should discuss data security while I'm here....

Well since I'm in SoCal I may as well get some Popeye's Chicken and kick someone ass just for old times sake.