L4D2 The Passing = today = :omy:

I still have my copy of unreal
I remember you needed a pretty nice computer to get it to run right because it was before everyone had 3D cards and you needed a MMX processor.

The M2 console never got released, always wondered what happened to it.

NextGen was always my favorite magazine because they would have editorials and interviews vs most of the other ones who had strats and codes. It was printer on heavier paper. Since I didnt actually even have a console then it was neat, so long ago...

I remember you needed a pretty nice computer to get it to run right because it was before everyone had 3D cards and you needed a MMX processor.

The M2 console never got released, always wondered what happened to it.

NextGen was always my favorite magazine because they would have editorials and interviews vs most of the other ones who had strats and codes. It was printer on heavier paper. Since I didnt actually even have a console then it was neat, so long ago...

I had a 3dfx voodoo card I bought solely for that game

I don't understand people that now days buy $400 or $500 video cards for pc gaming. In a few more months they are a fraction of that price.

I bought one at that price point and never will again, for exactly that reason. Not to mention that the performance you get out of them really isn't all that improved over the $150 cards.

060425_Pol_MittRomney_ex.jpg

They do like their tits.

and their nuts...

glenn-beck.jpg

Last edited: