Krispy Kreme selling Abortion Doughnuts!!!11

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/01/pro-life_group_up_in_arms_over.php

Krispy Kreme, being the genial purveyor of glazed goodness that it is, decided to get in on the Obama inauguration craze and is offering one free doughnut to every customer on January 20, Inauguration day, and released this seemingly innocuous press release:

"Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is honoring American's sense of pride and freedom of choice on Inauguration Day, by offering a free doughnut of choice to every customer on this historic day, Jan. 20. By doing so, participating Krispy Kreme stores nationwide are making an oath to tasty goodies -- just another reminder of how oh-so-sweet 'free' can be."

Well, The American Life League noticed the liberal use of the word choice and decided to blast the chain bakery for producing abortion doughnuts.

Last edited:
I'd go, if I didn't already know it's going to be packed and insane that day.

Edit: And if there donuts were actually any good.

krispy kreme has shitty donuts. i'm soooo over them.

is this only at krispy kreme stores? becuase all of our gas stations, grocery stores, etc. carry them

krispy kreme has shitty donuts. i'm soooo over them.

is this only at krispy kreme stores? becuase all of our gas stations, grocery stores, etc. carry them

I agree! Everyone says that I'm insane, but I much prefer Shipleys over the sugar cubes KK passes as donuts.

who the hell let's these people speak? I mean why our how to do you jump to the conclusion that the word choice means abortion..when you are talking about a FUCKING TASTY AND SUGARY FUCKING DOUGHNUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

RAGE!!! RAGE!!!! BLACK RAGE!!!!!!!!

who the hell let's these people speak? I mean why our how to do you jump to the conclusion that the word choice means abortion..when you are talking about a FUCKING TASTY AND SUGARY FUCKING DOUGHNUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Relax relax... here have a doughnut... mmmm doughnut.

Yeah I have black rage too.

rage!!!1