WTF Kool Koont

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
So Kiko and I are home today cuz its a snow day and everything within a 20 km radius is closed. blah
anyhoo he lovesssss SKYLANDERS and hasnt played since last sunday so I decided he could play for a bit today as we have nothiiing to do.
so i was on the couch and i started to doze off while he was playing and of the sudden i hear him yelling at his video game COOL CUNT!!!
I was like WTFFFFF did you just say?? and he was all nonchalant and said : Mama I said Cool Cunt... WHY?
I just said never mind...
he went bck to playing his vids and was saying... take that cool cunt and dieeee cool cunt , out of my way cool cunt., Battle Modes cool cunt!!!! :iono:
i dont really think he knows what he was saying or maybe im not understanding what hes saying, but i dont wanna make a big deal out of it and just sat there and giggled.:fly:
or
he's been talking to @Nemesi on Skype again
:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
you may want to consider being responsible and having him not say that.

Just maybe.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish

Just maybe.

If you make a big deal of it, he will continue to say that. Otherwise, he's like 5 and will forget what he said in less than two hours.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
If you make a big deal of it, he will continue to say that. Otherwise, he's like 5 and will forget what he said in less than two hours.

noone said freak out, just explain that its a bad word. Not punish him, etc

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa

Just maybe.

EXACTLY!
if i tell him its wrong he will continue to say it.... so i just sat here and listened til he stopped saying it.

Casper

Bobbert Cheapstein
Oct 6, 2009
He literally won't remember that tomorrow. If he does, I'm sure she can explain it to him then.

A lot of parents save parenting for another day. They are tired after work and need a beer. I used to see those kids in the local Head Start programs.