Knyte's laptop

Now is there like a set amount of time that you will be ignored? Like after one week you get off punishment?

Last time I was on his ignore list till we had sex. Unfortunately it happened 2 days before Ky was born so we couldn't have sex for 6 weeks.

OUUUCCCHHHHHH... careful, he has a mean right hook too.

jan04_punchout_04.jpg

So adults never spill soda in their pcs? Mine has never messed up anything.. I've done more damage to my stuff than he has.

Kid's aren't as bad as people make them out to be. It's usually the adults who fuck things up .. then blame it on the kids :lol:.

Not saying that happened here .. just saying in general.

So adults never spill soda in their pcs? Mine has never messed up anything.. I've done more damage to my stuff than he has.

Kid's aren't as bad as people make them out to be. It's usually the adults who fuck things up .. then blame it on the kids :lol:.

That is because you trained yours right. Personally the well trained kid is getting rarer and rarer.

Heck I know Mine is a force of nature when it comes to electronics. he likes to take things apart to find the gremlins inside.

You love to argue.