Knyte's feeling picked on

How often do you get blow jobs?

• Total voters
i am MUCH more of a prude than originally thought. :fly: now we need a poll for how sexually adventurous everyone thinks they are.

and i wonder how someone like april, for example, is so much more comfortable with something like above than someone like I, for example, am.

i am MUCH more of a prude than originally thought. :fly: now we need a poll for how sexually adventurous everyone thinks they are.

and i wonder how someone like april, for example, is so much more comfortable with something like above than someone like I, for example, am.

Fly has made me to immune to anything that is socially tummy turning to most folks.

well, this is true, but i was more referring to a, er...dipped cone, if you will. that does NOT appeal to me at all.
(can you tell i'm a little squeamish?)

Then I'm guessing you won't go anywhere near ass to mouth, huh?

:heart:

Last edited:
Then I'm guessing you won't go anywhere near ass to mouth, huh?

:heart:

NOBODY GOES ASS TO MOUTH!
580461356_m.jpg

I don't consider a blowjob, as in what I believe to be the context of this poll, and giving head to be the same thing.

Giving head as part of forplay is just that, a little sucky sucky to get things going, but in the end, they are still having sex and she's still getting off.

A blowjob, as I think Kiwi is referring to, involves no sex, just giving him head till he blows. All that's really necessary for a true BJ is for him to drop his pants. No sexual gratification for the woman is involved, unless she just really gets off on giving BJs.

Is that more of what you were getting at?

Edit: now this statement is also based on the fact that the refractory period for a guy is, on average, much longer than a woman. So while guys can go down on a chick for orgasm after orgasm, with most guys it's a one-shot, with a decent cooldown period. So while some people might incorporate a full on BJ into their foreplay, I imagine that most don't.

Any thoughts?

My girl over the summer was deeply pleased by giving blowjobs, because it supposedly involved no pleasure for her, and thus was completely in submission.