KNYTE!

why are you here and not out marching around and getting yelled at?

because when I got here I learned that the civilians at the Chicago MEPS hadn't sent my medical records to Orange County when they had been requested

much yelling was done by officers and gunnery sargeants, the medical records finally arrived this past friday but all that waiting made me miss the original june 9th ship date and now I have to wait for them to finagle me another slot

I'm a little pissed off

my entire enlistment package is now in front of a one star general and it's all up to what she decides

because when I got here I learned that the civilians at the Chicago MEPS hadn't sent my medical records to Orange County when they had been requested

much yelling was done by officers and gunnery sargeants, the medical records finally arrived this past friday but all that waiting made me miss the original june 9th ship date and now I have to wait for them to finagle me another slot

I'm a little pissed off

my entire enlistment package is now in front of a one star general and it's all up to what she decides

Well damn. Sorry to hear it man.
Dont worry, Im sure itll all work out and youll be marching your ass off in no time

actually we did have to look up my selective service information when I first filled everything out and when I read off the number I got from the website I said "I should probably write that down somewhere" and he goes "...why?"

i laffed