KNYTE!

I guess the PM system is broken?
Or, alternatively, you could just holler down to the other end of the sofa to him. Barbaric, I know, but sometimes actual verbal communication can be effective.

if only there were some way to determine who was logged on at any point in time. sadly, it will have to remain both a mystery and a point of frustration.

Top right of any screen...says "Welcome, xxxxxx"

Blondie is new, never saw this place before and prefers the night skin...I asked her about it last night. I default to the fairy purple myself. :iono:

Top right of any screen...says "Welcome, xxxxxx"

Blondie is new, never saw this place before and prefers the night skin...I asked her about it last night. I default to the fairy purple myself. :iono:

if only there were some special font i could use to convey a crushing sense of deadpan sarcasm. <sigh>

I guess the PM system is broken?
Or, alternatively, you could just holler down to the other end of the sofa to him. Barbaric, I know, but sometimes actual verbal communication can be effective.

We haven't actually spoken to each other outside of digital communication in 5 weeks and I'm not about to ruin that streak.

bwahahahahahha - do you text a moan to him?

Why yes, yes I do.

One day I left my phone downstairs, so I got up and hurried and emailed it to him, but it just took too much away from the moment, so I make sure to remember my phone every time now.

if only there were some special font i could use to convey a crushing sense of deadpan sarcasm. <sigh>

picture.php