Kiwi made the news!!

Wow...that woman is amazing. I wonder if she does all the teaching to? I wonder if dad even is around at all or if he has to travel a lot with his job?

I wonder how the kids will test on the SATs and such when they head off to college? Are the 19 year olds in college yet? Graduated HS?

Wow..there is just so many questions I would want to ask her. Especially how they survive financially. I mean it is crazy expensive for a family of 4 to live...how can a family of 19 make it?

They are pretty rich and they live like a normal religious cult would. They make their own clothes. What pisses me off is that they make the older kids take care of the younger kids all the time. The mom only cares for the kids while she's breastfeeding. It robs them of their childhood. Its so wrong.

Wow...that woman is amazing. I wonder if she does all the teaching to? I wonder if dad even is around at all or if he has to travel a lot with his job?

I wonder how the kids will test on the SATs and such when they head off to college? Are the 19 year olds in college yet? Graduated HS?

Wow..there is just so many questions I would want to ask her. Especially how they survive financially. I mean it is crazy expensive for a family of 4 to live...how can a family of 19 make it?

They live in Arkansas. Many of these questions can be answered quickly.

Of course they aren't going to college. Their SAT scores are smaller than the national average combined between the 17 of them.

If by teaching you mean she tells the kids how to say the word "y'all" with chew in their mouths, then yes she teaches them.

Dad's out of the picture. Always has been until he needs more moonshine from his still back at home, gets drunk, and porks his wife, thinking it's his 18th different chick.

They can afford their children because of gifts like the grace of god, duh.

They are pretty rich and they live like a normal religious cult would. They make their own clothes. What pisses me off is that they make the older kids take care of the younger kids all the time. The mom only cares for the kids while she's breastfeeding. It robs them of their childhood. Its so wrong.

dude what? older siblings should always share in the responsibility of raising their younger brothers and sisters. that's the whole point of a family

There's nothing wrong with what they've done. Nothing wrong with making your own clothes. How can you say the mom only cares for the kids while she's breastfeeding?

Of course they aren't going to college. Their SAT scores are smaller than the national average combined between the 17 of them.

If by teaching you mean she tells the kids how to say the word "y'all" with chew in their mouths, then yes she teaches them.

Dad's out of the picture. Always has been until he needs more moonshine from his still back at home, gets drunk, and porks his wife, thinking it's his 18th different chick.

Arkansas education is ranked above Washington, Ohio and Illinois. Home schooled kids routinely score better across the board than public schooled kids in any state. Their SAT scores in middle school will probably rival half the high school seniors across the country.

Have we forgotten that a United States President was born and raised there?

Dad's supporting a family of a dozen and a half DEBT FREE. How many of us can say anything close to that? Yeah I thought so. So much for him being a backwoods yokel. :rolleyes:

Arkansas education is ranked above Washington, Ohio and Illinois. Home schooled kids routinely score better across the board than public schooled kids in any state. Their SAT scores in middle school will probably rival half the high school seniors across the country.

Have we forgotten that a United States President was born and raised there?

Dad's supporting a family of a dozen and a half DEBT FREE. How many of us can say anything close to that? Yeah I thought so. So much for him being a backwoods yokel. :rolleyes:

Hehe, just doing what you love most, arguing with you ;)

:heart:

And saying a school system is better than Ohio's is like saying you like mulletmobiles ;)

Hehe, just doing what you love most, arguing with you ;)

:heart:

And saying a school system is better than Ohio's is like saying you like mulletmobiles ;)

it's somewhere in the 30s

at least it's not alabama :lol:

but the best part is taht I'm pretty sure these kids are homeschooled and then sent to private school meaning they will most likely do better than the top public school kids from the top ranked state :cool:

dude what? older siblings should always share in the responsibility of raising their younger brothers and sisters. that's the whole point of a family

There's nothing wrong with what they've done. Nothing wrong with making your own clothes. How can you say the mom only cares for the kids while she's breastfeeding?

I took care of my younger brother and sister sharing responsibility is fine. But when the mother passes off the younger kids to the older ones thats crazy and its not right. And I know this because she said she does this on the special I watched. She takes care of the kids through the breastfeeding stage and then passes them off to their older "buddy."

I took care of my younger brother and sister sharing responsibility is fine. But when the mother passes off the younger kids to the older ones thats crazy and its not right. And I know this because she said she does this on the special I watched. She takes care of the kids through the breastfeeding stage and then passes them off to their older "buddy."

Yeah I'd bend that mom over and fuck her with a broom pole if she tried that with me.

HAVE SOME BROOM BABIES BITCH.

Dude I drove through the part of Ohio on the way to Cedar Point and even stopped at a Mc Donalds .. you guys have NO room to talk about anyone else being "backwoods".

Dude I drove through the part of Ohio on the way to Cedar Point and even stopped at a Mc Donalds .. you guys have NO room to talk about anyone else being "backwoods".

We can recognize our own kind ;)

o snap

well, that's how they want to raise their kids. it's just a different way of life, who are we to say it's wrong?