Kiwi & KNYTE's new Puppeh

theacoustician said:
Wait, and JRTs aren't? :confused: eh? Besides, Daisy only barks when Bella barks. When Bella isn't around, Daisy is usually asleep.

My in-laws isn't too bad unless you get her worked up, or someone comes to the door, or she wants your attention, or someone else is talking, or she is alone and doesn't like it.

Okay, so yea, they are yappy too.

Bubbles said:
I wish. What happened is I ran out of $$ and had to move home. The internet here is free if I can afford the motrin for the headache. :(

aww, sorry to hear that babe :( :heart:

bast_imret said:
You want cuet, there's only one way to go ;)

corgipup.jpg

corgipup2.jpg

CORGIIIIIII :heart:

Bubbles said:
I still work at the hospital, but the money is not very good. I'm in nursing school and after I get my RN (in about a year) I'll be making enough to live alone again.

And stop telling people about the raid....it was our little secret.

:heart: I missed you. I'll send you lots of motrin so you won't go away again.

April23 said:
It's your dog? Doesn't this deserve it's own thread?
It's my girlfriend's dog, but it's practically been mine since I've got here.

Nah, I don't have time to keep checking/updating thread anymore, so I decided not to.

Dharma1521 said:
CORGIIIIIII :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Those were just some pics of cuet corgi's I found on the web, but here's a pic of our little Rosie. Youngest pic we have of her, that the breeder sent us before we went to pick her up. She's the one pouncing on the grape :D

rosiegrape.jpg

Last edited:
Galen said:
It's my girlfriend's dog, but it's practically been mine since I've got here.

Nah, I don't have time to keep checking/updating thread anymore, so I decided not to.

Is the dog senile or something?