Kiwi & KNYTE's new Puppeh

Galen said:
Nice, thought about a JR myself. Still not sure though.

I was bitten in the throat by a Border Colly this morning, so it's revised what size of dog I want to go for so I might yet get a Jack Russell. Tell me how it works out as a pup and I'll see if I have the ability to put up with that from day to day.
i totally can't see you with a Jack Russell.

ceiling fly said:
If that were the only dog left on the planet, I'd let it die.
61641776-S.jpg

Eh eh eh? BetteR?

Bubbles said:
I wish. What happened is I ran out of $$ and had to move home. The internet here is free if I can afford the motrin for the headache. :(

wtf what happened to the hospital job thingy?
Did you get fired for raiding the drug cabinet?

ceiling fly said:
i totally can't see you with a Jack Russell.
Here, recommend me a good terrier/smallish dog then.

I've thought about a Glen of Imaal terrier, but they're over 1000GBP in Ireland, so I'd expect the same/worse here.

April23 said:
WTF GO FOR THE JUGULAR!!!

Exactly. 2 large puncture marks from canines about 2 1/2"'s from it, he attempted to shake his head or tear the skin, but luckily I grabbed the fucker's windpipe involuntarily and it became subdued really quickly. Not much bleeding because he never got to tear, punctures are about 0.8" deep not to mention the brusing.

ceiling fly said:
Don't tell her anything more. We don't need no stinkin dog

edit: Where in the fuck did that pic come from
That's a baby shih tzu. That's kinda what Daisy must have looked like when she was little. *cough*

Galen said:
Here, recommend me a good terrier/smallish dog then.

I've thought about a Glen of Imaal terrier, but they're over 1000GBP in Ireland, so I'd expect the same/worse here.

Exactly. 2 large puncture marks from canines about 2 1/2"'s from it, he attempted to shake his head or tear the skin, but luckily I grabbed the fucker's windpipe involuntarily and it became subdued really quickly. Not much bleeding because he never got to tear, punctures are about 0.8" deep not to mention the brusing.

:wtf: How did you get yourself in this situation today?

Drool-Boy said:
wtf what happened to the hospital job thingy?
Did you get fired for raiding the drug cabinet?

I still work at the hospital, but the money is not very good. I'm in nursing school and after I get my RN (in about a year) I'll be making enough to live alone again.

And stop telling people about the raid....it was our little secret.

April23 said:
:wtf: How did you get yourself in this situation today?
The dog generally sleeps at the end of the bed. Thing is, the dog has been very, very good with me, so it was incredibly unexpected.

Anyway, I woke up at 4am to reach out for the light switch, the dog stood up and I gave him a scratch (like always), I put both of my feet on the floor and went to stand up, next thing I know I feel a "punch" in my neck and growling and without thinking I grabbed his throat. I was really lucky that's where I got him seeing as it was pitch black. Anyway, there was no warning and I did nothing to "alarm" the dog. This is the second time he's bitten someone without warning, only this time it was a little too close for comfort. Should have choked the bastard to death.

Galen said:
The dog generally sleeps at the end of the bed. Thing is, the dog has been very, very good with me, so it was incredibly unexpected.

Anyway, I woke up at 4am to reach out for the light switch, the dog stood up and I gave him a scratch (like always), I put both of my feet on the floor and went to stand up, next thing I know I feel a "punch" in my neck and growling and without thinking I grabbed his throat. I was really lucky that's where I got him seeing as it was pitch black. Anyway, there was no warning and I did nothing to "alarm" the dog. This is the second time he's bitten someone without warning, only this time it was a little too close for comfort. Should have choked the bastard to death.

It's your dog? Doesn't this deserve it's own thread?