Kiwi & KNYTE's new Puppeh

Regardless of what people say about my size, I FEEL 8 months pregnant, and that is all that matters.

I know I am insane, but I have made it very clear to Knyte that this is his puppy as I will have other matters to attend too. He is a very cute little guy though and I just couldn't say no. We will be going back to visit him in a few days and I'll take my camera so we can get some real pictures of him.

kiwi said:
He is a very cute little guy though and I just couldn't say no. We will be going back to visit him in a few days and I'll take my camera so we can get some real pictures of him.

What, you left Knyte there? :D

eileenbunny said:
That is sooo cute. I want a puppy, but I really don't want the responsibility. Cats are easier.

Tell me about it. I woke up Saturday morning to 11 (that's ELEVEN) hairballs on the carpet in my house. Some weren't techically hair balls, but rather big pools of off-colored saliva and bile. 9 of those (the first few had chunks of food in them) and 2 with actual hair balls in them.

Took me a good 45 minutes of scrubbing to fix that shit. LOVE cats. (and she better be glad, AMIRITE??)

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Tell me about it. I woke up Saturday morning to 11 (that's ELEVEN) hairballs on the carpet in my house. Some weren't techically hair balls, but rather big pools of off-colored saliva and bile. 9 of those (the first few had chunks of food in them) and 2 with actual hair balls in them.

Took me a good 45 minutes of scrubbing to fix that shit. LOVE cats. (and she better be glad, AMIRITE??)
Considering the hair the cat was coughing up was probably your pubes, you got exactly what you deserved.

theacoustician said:
Considering the hair the cat was coughing up was probably your pubes, you got exactly what you deserved.

Guess that explains where my old neighbor's hairless cat's hairballs came from . . .

Nice, thought about a JR myself. Still not sure though.

I was bitten in the throat by a Border Colly this morning, so it's revised what size of dog I want to go for so I might yet get a Jack Russell. Tell me how it works out as a pup and I'll see if I have the ability to put up with that from day to day.

Bubbles said:
omy that's a cute dog. my brother got a jack for his birthday a few years ago and my dad wants to use the crap machine for shark bait. totally needy breed, but lovable and smart as they get....good luck!
You paid the internets bill! :p

Galen said:
Nice, thought about a JR myself. Still not sure though.

I was bitten in the throat by a Border Colly this morning, so it's revised what size of dog I want to go for so I might yet get a Jack Russell. Tell me how it works out as a pup and I'll see if I have the ability to put up with that from day to day.

WTF GO FOR THE JUGULAR!!!