Kiwi in labor v.2006

Arátoeldar said:
How is your wife and her pregnancy going?:heart:
awesome, we visit the OB again today, and should have a wee boy sometime in the next 6 weeks or so. getting very excited for sure, and she's anxious to have him out of there, and nervous about getting him out.

I can't believe your blogging your wife's labor live on the forum. Its even weirder that she wanted to get online to post additional commentary.

Is this a first for general chat forums?

theacoustician said:
I can't believe your blogging your wife's labor live on the forum. Its even weirder that she wanted to get online to post additional commentary.

:pics:

theacoustician said:

I don't know, but when you and Pandora get the A/V hooked up for yours it's gonna be fuckin' rad.

theacoustician said:

He'll post the animated gif of it next.

cruefete6.jpg

Last edited:
April23 said:
Didn't DigitalMocking go beyond this and post pics of the birth?
Unless he's had another, I don't think so. The only reason I remember that is because I'm fairly certain he said they did a water birth. I had to google that because I didn't know wtf he was talking about. I'm pretty sure he posted pictures immediately after they got the baby cleaned up though.