Kiwi Fashion Show

When we go through the Temple (I'm sure you've heard of Mormon Temples, right?) we make covenants and commitments and that's when we have the stricter clothing guidelines. If we choose not to follow them the only physical ramification would be not being allowed to go to the temple, other then that it's simply a "man upstairs" deal. There is very little you are actually "kicked out" of the LDS church for, and they have to be pretty significant sins, you can easily be a member and not live worthy enough to enter the temple.

you may have been asked this before, and you probably don't watch, but south park did a mormom ep a few weeks ago. they were such happy people it was pissin all of the south park'rs off. see it? funny stuff.

When we go through the Temple (I'm sure you've heard of Mormon Temples, right?) we make covenants and commitments and that's when we have the stricter clothing guidelines. If we choose not to follow them the only physical ramification would be not being allowed to go to the temple, other then that it's simply a "man upstairs" deal. There is very little you are actually "kicked out" of the LDS church for, and they have to be pretty significant sins, you can easily be a member and not live worthy enough to enter the temple.

So you can still wear what you want but just dont expect to be worthy enough to go to temple. Most Mormons follow these guidelines pretty strickly though I would assume?

They just have tons of sex after the baby is born, it's a great workout.

Green-Family.jpg

that's a shit ton of back to school clothes.

you may have been asked this before, and you probably don't watch, but south park did a mormom ep a few weeks ago. they were such happy people it was pissin all of the south park'rs off. see it? funny stuff.

Yeah, I hate south park with a passion. I don't even like the commercials.

So you can still wear what you want but just dont expect to be worthy enough to go to temple. Most Mormons follow these guidelines pretty strickly though I would assume?

Depends on how active they are.

Depends on how active they are.

Cool, sorry if any of that was dumb...

I am always interested in learning things about religion for some reason. I guess its because of how little I actually know about them. Although I could never see myself being religious I feel as if I have strong faith in a God. I have yet to find a church or belief that fits my beliefs... as weird as that may sound :fly:

Sorry, clothing...

anyways, nice clothes!!! :D

Cool, sorry if any of that was dumb...

I am always interested in learning things about religion for some reason. I guess its because of how little I actually know about them. Although I could never see myself being religious I feel as if I have strong faith in a God. I have yet to find a church or belief that fits my beliefs... as weird as that may sound :fly:

Sorry, clothing...

anyways, nice clothes!!! :D

No problem, I won't get into religion debates but I have no issues answering any questions you may have.

No problem, I won't get into religion debates but I have no issues answering any questions you may have.

I try to stay clear of them to since my knowledge in them is pretty slim. I do however like talking to open minded people about religion, but not debates. You cannot debate faith IMO

I try to stay clear of them to since my knowledge in them is pretty slim. I do however like talking to open minded people about religion, but not debates. You cannot debate faith IMO

Finding religion won't help you keep any of your scores in the arcade so don't think it will help.

Finding religion won't help you keep any of your scores in the arcade so don't think it will help.

YOU JUST WAIT BUB!!!!!!

I trained some new employees today and been swamped... but yes I have noticed the PM's telling me I have no more arcade scores, dick :fly:

Tip of the Day - Dont make fun of Coqui in PM about Arcade, he will be in your highscores pwning you noob

Edit - Ive had faith for as long as I can remember... never found religion though... tried, failed, tried, failed, tried, failed

Last edited:
Do you have a face, Kiwi?

/edit: Also, I'm going to have to see some ID to make sure you're at least 28 if you want to wear taupe :p

Last edited:
Do you have a face, Kiwi?

/edit: Also, I'm going to have to see some ID to make sure you're at least 28 if you want to wear taupe :p

No, my head was cut off during the Vietnam war, it's a touchy subject, thanks for bringind it up jerk.

Having 3 kids excuses me from any age rules.

Nice clothes, Kiwi! It feels good having something new to wear. I've been dying to go bargain clothes shopping online for new work and play clothes.

I love that last skirt, so stylish!