₥272
A semi-chat log from Kiwi and I...

Chat Log = B7 said:
kiwi says:
we are going to take off again

Kyle says:
Where are you going?

kiwi says:
we are going to go get dinner with missy and kati so i'm going to go to kati's and throw this huge piece of fabric (my photo backdrop) in her washer before we go

Kyle says:
Oh so what's with this eating out while I'm gone on business?

kiwi says:
you are eating out every night youre there

kiwi says:
we are getting fish tacos from some place that does them really cheap on tuesdays

kiwi says:
if they are good, we'll go when you get back

Kyle says:
We will battle over this insult, eating out when I'm not home is against the rules.

kiwi says:
why?

kiwi says:
you got new york steak for dinner last night

Kyle says:
YOU'RE TOTALLY TAKING IT OUT OF CONTEXT

kiwi says:
YOURE OUT OF CONTEXT

Kyle says:
Anyway, so you'll be gone most of tonight?

Kyle says:
This gives me just the excuse I was looking for to get a haircut and go see Kung Fu Hustle.

Kyle says:
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could get a hair cut WHILE you watched Kung Fu Hustle???

Kyle says:
Yes, that would be hard core.

She never responded after that, I bet she ran off to patent the first movie theater/barber shop. There goes my trillion bucks. :(

April23 said:
It's.... odd.

I love Kung-Pow... have you seen that?

Yeah, the first time I saw it I wasn't all that impressed, but the second time it was a little more entertaining. All in all I'd probably give it about a 6.

KNYTE said:
Yeah, the first time I saw it I wasn't all that impressed, but the second time it was a little more entertaining. All in all I'd probably give it about a 6.

I'm a very powerful magician, red clothes... black clothes. :fly:

Pandora said:
I was talking to fly! I haven't seen your ass..

yet.

Maybe we'll get a picture of Kiwi and I standing next to eachother, then you guys can try to guess who's who. :fly: