kingdom hearts 2 has eaten my life.

fly said:
yeah, thats ghey
I actually haven't bought it yet - I was thinking about it after I finally beat Dragon Quest 8, but I'm thinking I might get a 360 (after seeing Ghost Recon)

So go find a cheap used PS2. Especially if you haven't played the first one yet and can go through and play KH I and II. And if you have a GBA or DS, you can play Chain of Memories, which takes place between the two PS2 games.

BTW, I haven't played any WoW for going on 3 weeks now.

bast_imret said:
So go find a cheap used PS2. Especially if you haven't played the first one yet and can go through and play KH I and II. And if you have a GBA or DS, you can play Chain of Memories, which takes place between the two PS2 games.

the only downside to purchasing a used PS2 is the disc read error associated with old units

fly said:
Wait, a hot, AZN dork who plays games. wtf. WHY DO YOU TALK TO THRAWN???

And I think this was the game elpmis was talking about. Is it for PC?
Wait she's asian? I should really turn on pictures...

elpmis said:
the only downside to purchasing a used PS2 is the disc read error associated with old units

I still have my first gen PS2, bought the day it came out. Not a single problem with it ever. *knocks on wood*

So how's KH2 coming along InfuX? Did you beat Sephiroth yet and get Fenrir? I've only managed to get a little bit of time in over the past couple weeks, but we just beat the Timeless River Last night and got my new Wisdom form and another keyblade to smack bitchass heartless with. Now I've got to decide if I want to head to Atlantis next and party with Ariel, or go loot and pillage with Capt. Jack Sparrow. Decisions decisions.

Oooo, went into anti-Sora drive mode for the first time last night, that was pretty hot. You turn all shadowy and smoky with glowey eyes. Fast as hell too. Can't wait to see Final Form though. That's gotta be damn slick. Flying through the air with two keyblades floating around me. HAWT!

bast_imret said:

i got a DS. not sure if i even still want it. just tired of playing advanced wars.

My only problem with the game was that it was too easy. I beat it, closed every world twice and Hollow Bastion 3 times in about 25 hours. The only thing I haven't done yet is fight Sephiroth and beat every tournament in the Underdrome.

Oh yeah you can also beat it (the game) before finishing all the worlds. When I first beat it I hadn't even done The Pride Lands (Simba) yet, or closed all the worlds off.

InfluX said:
kimiyeah.JPG

actually its my 'i'm drunk and getting drunker' face, but it amounts to the same thing.

Have you talked to Taeric?

:fly:

JJ Lady said:
Have you talked to Taeric?

:fly:

erm, no? should i have?

as for the game itself i haven't fought sephiroth yet. i'm making my second rounds around the world. i have decided that the tron music is absolutely maddening. the game is going quikcer than i though, especially given all i heard touted in regards to how long it was. perhaps theres a bunch of secrets i am missing?

edit: i hadn't realized i had become anti-sora, i was quite puzzled for a bit afterwards :p

Last edited:
fly said:
what the f*ck is anti-sora? where are my internet pants?

anti-sora is the inner darkness in sora's heart breaking free when you go into a drive form. It's a random occurance.