Thread Kim Gone Il

in "anser"

so, +w

PG2140_im_____0_gsi

Crackpot is one thing but he doesn't have the juice yet to do anything. It's not like he can roll into the military folks and demand stuff or any old school hardliners.

Actually I've read a few people saying he might try and do something to show off his military prowess and make his mark on the country. Probably won't though. Would definitely cause WW3 because China would be right behind them. Fawk.

Actually I've read a few people saying he might try and do something to show off his military prowess and make his mark on the country. Probably won't though. Would definitely cause WW3 because China would be right behind them. Fawk.

Not really. China doesn't appreciate a lot of the shit they do. Them "standing" behind NK is mostly a formality from what I've read.

Not really. China doesn't appreciate a lot of the shit they do. Them "standing" behind NK is mostly a formality from what I've read.

From what I understand China just doesn't want a war that close to their land.

I told him at lunch to get in here today to circle jerk with you over Ron Paul because he told me he gave Ron Paul $100 on the weekend.

By who? Who would want NK even more unstable?

Over the past few years alot of nks high ranking officials have had suspicious deaths, people think kim was offing any competition his son might have... So there could be an internal power struggle.

cold war is over, china has zero need for a nk buffer and have zero interest in joining a war to protect them. The west has equally no desire to deal with them... Its there move, always has been.