Killer Amoeba's on the loose in FL

Wanted for questioning:

blob.jpg

:fly:

Nothing kills you in this country. We have one native species of poisonous snake and that only bites like 2 people a year or something.

Yeah because you guys used to have killing sprees on snakes and such back in the day. I remember something like that from history class.

Maybe that's why its so gloomy over there. Killers.

Never heard anything of the sort. Probably more to do with reptiles/cold blooded animals not surviving well in cold or moderate climes.

There are reptiles here, and in Canada. Salamanders particularly, and timber rattlers.

Nothing kills you in this country. We have one native species of poisonous snake and that only bites like 2 people a year or something.

yea god cursed you with the English food so he let ya slide on deadly beasts, well except that bunny in holy grail

I just think it's fucking crazy that you can't go into the Ocean because of Red Tide or some other infected alge and now you can't go into freshwater here. It's all because we don't get enough cold days to kill all these damn things off. Plus there was a snake in my house today....:mad:living by the bay

baby picked up a rash and runny nose that his pedi attributed to swimming..

at the dog beach.. but heck, it's ft. desoto!