Kiki's Toys

yeah, being outside helps. i just ran home to check on him. . dunno what the heck we gonna do tomorrow.. maybe ja will have to stay home. i can't miss the FIRST day of school.

was worried about him hydrating, but he seemed to be sipping water pretty steadily. doesn't want to eat much solid food, so he was having some pudding, albeit slowly.

thanks all.

picture.php

hahahaha.. where'd you get that?

rep++

only one kid said "were you on big brother"?

"why yes I was, now as I was saying about our reading block...."

had 3 or 4 parents yesterday at open house mention they saw me. all very supportive, "we were rooting for you!"

so that was cool.

I made it. One of the week 1 pix that got posted. You had that whole 'I'm fucking Ceasar, bitches' look going on, so it had to be made.

16 mos today:

Your 16-month-oldnext
print
share How your toddler's changing: Your child's understanding of the world is growing rapidly. For instance, he no longer thinks crayons are something to eat. He can now grab them and create glorious scribble pictures just for you. He gets simple games, and can while away long moments playing peekaboo or name the body part (where's baby's nose? Where's Mama's chin?).

He's still got a ways to go before he's completely sure on his feet, however. It's easy for him to misjudge the depth of a stair or to trip over his own feet when running toward you for a hug — so give him a big one.

How your life is changing: You're learning that 2-year-olds aren't the only ones to go through "terrible" phases. Your toddler may be easily overwhelmed by life's challenges and respond to them by dissolving into tears and screams. Don't ask him to stop — he probably can't. Instead be patient, available, and willing to offer him comfort or just your presence, whatever he seems to need at the moment. He'll get over it and be good as new if you just let him storm.

Parent tip: Library fun "Keeping toddlers occupied is a challenge. I recommend frequent visits to the library. Between the books, magazines, videos, CDs, story times, and special activities, there are plenty of things to choose from — and it's free." — Janet S.

/baby website thingy

Your toddler may be easily overwhelmed by life's challenges and respond to them by dissolving into tears and screams. Don't ask him to stop — he probably can't. Instead be patient, available, and willing to offer him comfort or just your presence, whatever he seems to need at the moment.

Fucking pussies our children are becoming. Beat that fucking kid for crying. Do you think the Indians just let their little snot droppers cry incessantly? Might as well buy all of them barbies.

16 mos today:

Your 16-month-oldnext
print
share How your toddler's changing: Your child's understanding of the world is growing rapidly. For instance, he no longer thinks crayons are something to eat. He can now grab them and create glorious scribble pictures just for you. He gets simple games, and can while away long moments playing peekaboo or name the body part (where's baby's nose? Where's Mama's chin?).

He's still got a ways to go before he's completely sure on his feet, however. It's easy for him to misjudge the depth of a stair or to trip over his own feet when running toward you for a hug — so give him a big one.

How your life is changing: You're learning that 2-year-olds aren't the only ones to go through "terrible" phases. Your toddler may be easily overwhelmed by life's challenges and respond to them by dissolving into tears and screams. Don't ask him to stop — he probably can't. Instead be patient, available, and willing to offer him comfort or just your presence, whatever he seems to need at the moment. He'll get over it and be good as new if you just let him storm.

Parent tip: Library fun "Keeping toddlers occupied is a challenge. I recommend frequent visits to the library. Between the books, magazines, videos, CDs, story times, and special activities, there are plenty of things to choose from — and it's free." — Janet S.

/baby website thingy

Hey, just a prewarning, two's are a piece of cake, 3's suck.