NSFW Kiki has been a little angsty lately, let's design her a new plug

well now we all know whats on wes' mind when hes not thinking about candy

this one is for you, you'll have to figure out which end goes in.

AJCz2sH.png

This one doubles as a chocolate fountain when not in use

KPQfQ8p.png

edit: I set hull strength at 20mm. Will that hold? Solid seemed too expensive

Last edited:
I had a very weird dream that I was so distraught over getting interrupted time, and time again by various people when all I wanted was to enjoy my vibrator (I don't even own a vibrator :omy: )

I'm just going to blame this thread. I think that's appropriate.

:fly:

I have a theory -- which may very well be unfounded -- that our bodies get used to a certain level of stimulus, and it could become conditioned to expect that stimulus for the desired result. I have a feeling that if I had a vibrator I'd be lazy and always use it for quickie coming.

I don't want to depend on toys for orgasms, though. :nev:

I have a theory -- which may very well be unfounded -- that our bodies get used to a certain level of stimulus, and it could become conditioned to expect that stimulus for the desired result. I have a feeling that if I had a vibrator I'd be lazy and always use it for quickie coming.

I can see it being true, but as long as it isn't your only source it's fine.

Your theory is on point actually.