Halp Kiki check in

Isn't the reason for this bullshit because you're Latino and @APRIL is as white as a wedding dress?
Maybe, but mostly because Kiki flies to and from S American countries that are suspect for drug smuggling. They theoretically randomly choose who to search. I was searched once, and I'm pale as pale can be.

Maybe, but mostly because Kiki flies to and from S American countries that are suspect for drug smuggling. They theoretically randomly choose who to search. I was searched once, and I'm pale as pale can be.

Well, if I were TSA I'd search both of you.

Kiki, because she looks like a S American drug trafficker.

You, because you're hot.

Wait, am I both racist and sexist now?

Me bastard!

I get that deep tan Sephardic/Mizrahi jews get.
Whenever I travel in summer, I'm automatically singled out for the metal detector.
Nukes, ISIS agent.

I get that deep tan Sephardic/Mizrahi jews get.
Whenever I travel in summer, I'm automatically singled out for the metal detector.
Nukes, ISIS agent.

5%

Last year I decided to grow a full beard. I wanted a Viking beard.

But being the black beard I am, and failing to trim it well enough, I ended up as an ISIS member.

The thing is, I was going to the pool 3 times a week, carrying a big black bag. And I always wear black since I was 16. People would stay away from me in the metro and busess, cops would ask for ID and search me. I was freaking people out, and the timing wasn't the best because there had been terrorst attacks lately.

A friend at work asked me if I was going to join ISIS. This coming from a woman, I realized I wasn't growing a Viking beard but an ISIS one. I got back to my old beard style.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
5%

Last year I decided to grow a full beard. I wanted a Viking beard.

But being the black beard I am, and failing to trim it well enough, I ended up as an ISIS member.

The thing is, I was going to the pool 3 times a week, carrying a big black bag. And I always wear black since I was 16. People would stay away from me in the metro and busess, cops would ask for ID and search me. I was freaking people out, and the timing wasn't the best because there had been terrorst attacks lately.

A friend at work asked me if I was going to join ISIS. This coming from a woman, I realized I wasn't growing a Viking beard but an ISIS one. I got back to my old beard style.

If you lived anywhere else in the world, id tell you about the stages of beard growth and encourage you to suffer through

1) Stylish stubble
2) Lazy bum
3) fuck that itches
4) might be a rapist
5) still might be a rapist
6) ok, looking better now
7) maybe neckbeard
8) oh shit, ISIS
9) sea captain

But yeah.... in your part of the world, step 8 is a problem.

I have to say I don't think most of it really is totally random. I would imagine her being from Canada and flying to and from S. America a few times a year does get her on the radar. Granted I do think there are random searches, but I think they happen less than we'd like to think :(