Halp Kiki check in

my last flight was exactly one week before 9/11. i was already sick of being patted down & groped from the prior attack of the Towers.

I hate when I fly into tha USA,
Take your boots off
Take your shoes off
Take your scarf off
Take your hat off
Take your vest off

faaaak you bett t be stuffing $20s in my GString for all this nudity TSA!!

Sent from my CEOs gold plated taint.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Take your boots off
Take your shoes off
Take your scarf off
Take your hat off
Take your vest off

You fly poverty then. We never do any of that.

Take your boots off
Take your shoes off
Take your scarf off
Take your hat off
Take your vest off

We both just got pre-check to avoid all of that stupid shit. Or at least I hope so. Worst was when they were doing "random checks" and not only made me get pretty much everything off, but they had to go through my carry on bags too.

Fucking Arab based last name of ours.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Ledboots
What does poverty have to do with the TSA standards?
God you're dumb

There's a TSA check in program where you give them some information, some dna, and rights to your first born child and you don't have to wait in the shoe line anymore. Or you just pay $100 or something

There's a TSA check in program where you give them some information, some dna, and rights to your first born child and you don't have to wait in the shoe line anymore. Or you just pay $100 or something

I'm in Canada!
We have to go thru this shit here in Canada, not in the states

When I'm in Peru and I travel to Canada I get the regular pat down
But if I'm here in Peru and I fly into he USA, the pat down is more invasive

So it's only when I'm going IN TO the USA

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I got lucky and they let me keep ours, but only because we have just the one. They took pity on us I guess.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
i just saw that on the news here.
its pretty big news here (not sure about the North America) but its crazy here and there are prayers and notes for the players all over the city churches, schools and of course soccer clubs.
these south americans stick together

i also read that there are a few factors that could contribute to them running out of fuel including a fuel leak, internal icing, failure of the fuel pumps or gauges, or crew error.

ugh so sad.
Someone told me that it was pilot error. He was supposed to have a layover for fuel and he completely skipped the stop.

We have something called Nexus
that takes you to the quicker line and I fly priority with air Canada (only at Toronto airport)
But
The SHOES AND BOOTS must come off

That is standard for most of us here. Like I said pre-check will eliminate that for us with at least domestic flights. They do let kids and elderly or disabled to keep the shoes on. I never flew with shoes that weren't slip off easily for years. I finally got sick of it and just enrolled to avoid it now.