Kids; two sides of a coin <-improper use of semicolon technology

We will have to try the Magic Erasers. The markers are put away, unfortunately over the last month Haylee has grown to the height of being able to open the top drawers, so a new location needs to be found.

Coqui said:
Are you serious or just repeating the commercial? :p
No, I'm serious. I got one from SchmilK's mom and used it on my bathtub a couple of weeks ago. We have one of those textured plastic tubs that collect black gunk and no amount of scrubbing or bleaching gets rid of the black film... well I used the sponge thingy and it was like swoosh swoosh immaculate. I used it on scuffs on the walls as well and to clean the black soot out of candle holders.

When I had the mattress business I'd use cut up pieces of foam for the same stuff, so I think that's basically all it is, it works the same way.

zengirl said:
No, I'm serious. I got one from SchmilK's mom and used it on my bathtub a couple of weeks ago. We have one of those textured plastic tubs that collect black gunk and no amount of scrubbing or bleaching gets rid of the black film... well I used the sponge thingy and it was like swoosh swoosh immaculate. I used it on scuffs on the walls as well and to clean the black soot out of candle holders.

When I had the mattress business I'd use cut up pieces of foam for the same stuff, so I think that's basically all it is, it works the same way.

Oh Boy, as soon as Candy sees this she's going to be ALL over it. Damn cleaning fool. :fly:

Kids will do something horrible that will drive you nuts and then come up and show you their work with abig smile on their faces and about to bust from pride. You want to fuss at them but know you can't or it will break their heart. My son does that type of stuff a lot.

Bubbles said:
Oh Boy, as soon as Candy sees this she's going to be ALL over it. Damn cleaning fool. :fly:
scrap foam works just as well if you can get your hands on it for free, it is more durable as well, the Magic Eraser thing disintigrates easily... if you can get your hands on a good high density foam scrap it'll work just the same and last much longer.