Kids are so cute :P (girly thread!)

K

kristchan

Yesterday I was sitting in a parking lot waiting to turn onto the street and witnessed a near accident.
This old lady with a handicap plate was driving a carfull of old people. They started drifting into the next lane, almost into a big SUV. (I don't think they were changing lanes. Just not staying in theirs.) SUV slammed on it's breaks and honked. Old lady swerved back and carfull of old people gave SUV lady dirty looks.
Lita asked me what happened, I told her that an old lady almost hit another car. And I said "Old people are scary".
She says, "But Mama... you're old."
thanks kid.

In an attempt to make this thread more manly:

Beer_in_glass.jpg

football.jpg

guns.jpg

Tattoo.jpg

Nemo said:
Your kids called Lita? That is like the most awesome name ever. :cool:
thank you :)

the one in mah belly is going to be Anya.

Nemo said:
:wtf: How can you get such a high score? Were you playing for like 20hours or do you guys just suck?
American Football, that's actually quite a low score. 2 touchdowns plus a 2 point conversion

That's a great story!!
Gotta love the honesty of kids eh?

I was sitting in church one day, holding a little guy, at the time he was around 3 I think. Anyways just as the pastor was praying, he said out loud like it was nothing:
"Mommy! Miss Candice has big boobies!"
Everyone just kinda sat there for a few minutes then the whole room erupted in laughter. I wanted to die.

Galen said:
Everyone started laughing during a congregation? that's very unsportsman like behaviour for the religious team.
The people I was with are the furthest from uptight you can get, yes even for the "religious team".
Despite what people think, [some] christians do have a sense of humour.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
The people I was with are the furthest from uptight you can get, yes even for the "religious team".
Despite what people think, [some] christians do have a sense of humour.
I meant no offense, sorry if it seemed that way!
I just thought it was odd, that's all.

smileyfat said:
Like the chick from buffy.
Xander: "A watched customer never buys."
Anya: "They would if they were patriotic."
Xander (to Willow): "Okay, I'm going in." (Then to Anya) "Patriotic?"
Anya: "Yes. I've recently come to realize there's more to me than just being human. I'm also an American."
Giles: "Yes, I suppose you are, in a matter of speaking. You were born here — your mortal self."
Anya: "That's right, foreigner. So I've been reading a lot about the good ol' us of a, embracing the extraordinarily precious ideology that's helped to shape and define it."
Willow: "Democracy?"
Anya: "Capitalism. A free market dependent on the profitable exchange of goods for currency. A system of symbiotic beauty apparently lost on these old people. Look at 'em — perusing the shelves, undressing the merchandise with their eyeballs. All ogle, no cash. It's not just annoying, it's un-American."
Giles: "Appalling. Almost as if they no longer think money can buy happiness."
Anya: "Totally un-American. Oh, and you know what else is un-American? French people."

kristchan said:
Xander: "A watched customer never buys."
Anya: "They would if they were patriotic."
Xander (to Willow): "Okay, I'm going in." (Then to Anya) "Patriotic?"
Anya: "Yes. I've recently come to realize there's more to me than just being human. I'm also an American."
Giles: "Yes, I suppose you are, in a matter of speaking. You were born here — your mortal self."
Anya: "That's right, foreigner. So I've been reading a lot about the good ol' us of a, embracing the extraordinarily precious ideology that's helped to shape and define it."
Willow: "Democracy?"
Anya: "Capitalism. A free market dependent on the profitable exchange of goods for currency. A system of symbiotic beauty apparently lost on these old people. Look at 'em — perusing the shelves, undressing the merchandise with their eyeballs. All ogle, no cash. It's not just annoying, it's un-American."
Giles: "Appalling. Almost as if they no longer think money can buy happiness."
Anya: "Totally un-American. Oh, and you know what else is un-American? French people."

I loved her character. Sucks that they killed her off.