Kid Friendly Meet 2012

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,753
While I would love to go back to Tampa again, that will probably happen when Knyte's sent out there for work and I just go with him without kids, but we should plan a kid friendly one for another time. I figure 2012 gives us all enough time right? Any location ideas that are fairly general or cheap with lots of family friendly places to visit? Does anyone else care? Would you all like to throw balloons full of rotten fruit and bad bacon grease at me?

STFU Mikey, you just say that out of jealousy.
That would be awesome, I have an awesome son who loves to socialize, more so with adults. However, I have no idea where I will be in 2012.

I have nothing to be jealous about. I usually make all the meets. I was referring to the 4 year notice.

i have $12 to my name and 12 hours in advance planned. beyond that...who knows. course, if it's in atlanta, we'll be there!! and spange can get great discounts to a bunch of kid-friendly stuff!!

or you could just come visit with the kids sometime NEXT year. :D

Honestly the new house takes a lot of time, cleaning is like a full time job, and with all of the animals, the cleaning is compounded... We don't have enough time to take care of what we have, and are both terrified of babies and diapers.

We have made a huge step though, and when Ryan's sister goes to have her new baby in February, we're going to babysit his niece. of course we need to start training for that right away, I don't think he's ever changed a diaper before.

I think that when the time comes that we want to expand our family, we'll end up fostering. That's something we've discussed seriously and feel very good about.

I have nothing to be jealous about. I usually make all the meets. I was referring to the 4 year notice.

It doesn't really have to be 2012, I just threw that out, I'm more just curious if people are interested, then we can deal with details and a realistic lead time to plan. It takes much more time to save up for a trip when you have a family.

There are all kinds of waterparks and stuff in Wisconsin, the Dells... always wanted to go up there

i have $12 to my name and 12 hours in advance planned. beyond that...who knows. course, if it's in atlanta, we'll be there!! and spange can get great discounts to a bunch of kid-friendly stuff!!

or you could just come visit with the kids sometime NEXT year. :D

Barring a major raise or large unexpected cash gift next year won't happen, but that doesn't mean it never will.