Kick butt birthday present for 2 year old nephew?

this is the one my daughter darts to every time we visit her friend. she stays there until the playdate's over.

ChikkenNoodul said:
When I was two I wanted food, lots and lots of food.

that's what my child wants! she's almost three, 25 lbs., and eats about 4-6 times a day. i know what it's like to feed a teenage boy.

Dharma1521 said:
That would get you banned from the house. My boyfriend bought his neice an noise and light guitar, which completely excited the neice but his sister has sworn revenge.
anything with noise is fine if it comes with HEADPHONES :D

Dharma1521 said:
That would get you banned from the house. My boyfriend bought his neice an noise and light guitar, which completely excited the neice but his sister has sworn revenge.
:lol: They're moving to Montanna

zengirl said:
:lol: They're moving to Montanna

honestly savings bonds would be a good idea now with a little toy on the side cause when they turn 5 DONT YOU DARE GET THEM SAVINGS BONDS!!!!

as you can tell this happened to me, trust me 5 year olds dont want to know they will have some money in the future, lol

Get this kid his own rat

pinscher%20(minpin%202).jpg

i hate it when dogs wear clothes.

get him an empty box, they often enjoy those more than whatever is in it

I didn't realize until a few weeks ago how tall and big my son is for his age. He towers over his classmates and people are always suprised when we says he's 4. He's moving into age 6 clothes.

He got his tonsils out earlier. The medicine that they gave to make him sleepy made him acting super drunk. He forgot my wife's and mother-in-laws names. I want some of that for him at home.

tre said:
i hate it when dogs wear clothes.

get him an empty box, they often enjoy those more than whatever is in it
You can't really consider LuLu a dog, she's more like the spawn of satan