Thread Kiarmma

I very firmly because it because I'm a faggot Buddhist. I also have no idea what I've done to deserve so much bad karma recently but I figure if you react badly to bad karma it just creates more so have a positive response and do something productive and eventually your luck will change.

I very firmly because it because I'm a faggot Buddhist. I also have no idea what I've done to deserve so much bad karma recently but I figure if you react badly to bad karma it just creates more so have a positive response and do something productive and eventually your luck will change.

this is so true nemo.
karma could just be a vicious back and forth thing if you dont treat it properly.

today karma was on my side, i just gently bowed my had and winked at karma.

Too many good people having extremely bad luck. Karma is a nice thought. But that shit doesn't exist.

Karma is a healthy ethos, but it's not a real thing. It's more like testing the odds. e.g. If I go around punching people in the face, eventually I'll piss off someone who is an even bigger dickhole than me and get my ass beat. Is that karma?

Jedi say you make your own luck.

lol.

cars.

some prick in his car pulled up next to me at a red light revving his engine like he wanted to race on the green. I looked over at his piece of shit car & then looked at him & his hobo clothes. I was just staring at his wannabe evil-eye-clint-eastwood-stare at me as i let my foot off the brake for a second. My car rolled foward about 6 inches & I stopped again when he nailed the gas to beat me. The guy didn't notice that Mr. Karma kept our light red & put a semi in his way. I got a ticket later that day from Mr. Karma. prolly because I was laughing so hard as I drove around the wrecked POS when the light turned green.

Don't believe in luck, fate, or karma. I believe in reaping what you sew, and sometimes shit happens. Coincidence and random occurrence don't take sides.

But isn't that, in a way, Karma?

No. It's a direct result of not being a douchebag. Turns out most people don't like douchebags and are more likely to help you out if you help them out.

In terms of work, you get what you give. Put a lot of effort into it, get a lot of reward.

Don't believe in luck, fate, or karma. I believe in reaping what you sew, and sometimes shit happens. Coincidence and random occurrence don't take sides.

this

Also, karma doesn't work the way you people are describing it. The actual religious concept of it involved being reincarnated in the next life based on your karma in your previous one. Your karma has zero effect on you in your current life.

That's if you even believe in it. Until someone can show any kind of empirical evidence that karma, fate, luck or any kind of divine intervention has any say whatsoever in the universe, it's all pure random fucking chance.

Math > *