Thread Kiarmma

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
His character was awesome. I wish to god I knew someone like that in real life. Guaranteed invites to every event on the calendar.

best part is the kid shitting in the store. there are no words.

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
Yeah....cos luck has nothing to do with anything. Ever. Has nothing to do with whether you're born in a third world, aids infested country or born with a silver spoon, has nothing to do with which bands end up on the radio vs. those just as talented who don't etc etc etc etc

Yup you're right, George W Bush fucked up his whole life until age 40 but because of his connections he made it to the most powerful office on Earth. He was not a "winner" in any sense except by cheating (i.e. having an election rigged for him).

That's just an extreme example but to say that everyone who is a "winner" deserves to be there and everyone who is a "loser" deserves to be there is just bullshit.

This is tangential to the main point of this thread though - I don't really believe in karma.

Amstel

The Hoarse Whisperer
Jul 12, 2009
you're a whore, but in a good way. Kindof.
This is definitive proof Helen was a cunt.

Kevin Halstead wins $3.8 million on lottery day after divorce from ex-wife Helen

* By Ben Ashford

A MAN who bought a lotto ticket the day after celebrating his divorce had come through with friends is now more than happy - he won over $3 million.

Bus driver Kevin Halstead, 50, went for a drink with friends after his decree absolute arrived in the post last Friday.

He bought a lottery ticket the next day - and was gobsmacked when his lucky numbers came up later that evening.

Kevin could have been forced to hand half the $3,817,875.30 to ex-wife Helen if the divorce had taken just a few days longer.