Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiplayer is where the fun is. And the kickass loot.

I played the other day with a dude who had some sort of mod going. Orange loot spawned everywhere. Mobs, bosses, chests, you name it. There were orange discards lying all over the place. That was fun. Got some amazing rifles out of that round.

100% of my playtime is multiplayer.

Im exceptionally disappointed in the loot in BL2 though compared to BL1 :(

I literally, in that 180 hours, have only gotten 1 good gun from a chest. 1. The chests are filled with shitty blues and greens and whites 99% of the time.

Also, i've only found 2 legendaries, ever.

Im not into the farming the same boss 800 times thing :/

When you beat the Leviathan in the Captain Scarlett DLC, you get something like 15 huge weapon chests. Many of the weapons are purples or pinks. I've farmed him a few times, and it's easy as f*ck. Everything I have at this point is orange, purple or pink.

When you beat the Leviathan in the Captain Scarlett DLC, you get something like 15 huge weapon chests. Many of the weapons are purples or pinks. I've farmed him a few times, and it's easy as f*ck. Everything I have at this point is orange, purple or pink.

i have, and got maybe 3 purples. That were worse than what i ahd.

:( i just dont get anything good.

I dunno why.

So, not cheating, how many legendaries (orange) have you found @Sarcasmo

Last edited by a moderator:
without cheating i've only found 1 orange and that was in the slot machine

after beating it twice that game has become a chore to play

Not cheating I've found 5 orange weapons and 1 orange assassin item. In addition to:

7 pink weapons (from various bosses)
4,000 purple weapons (dark and light),
12,000 blue weapons,
and at least eleventy million greens and whites.

I'm not entirely sure what the difference is between pink, light purple, and dark purple is, but there appears to be a definite difference in hue between full on pink and light purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.