Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I used to play a complete turtle defense. But for MP, if someone is dumb enough to let you get walls and a castle up, then they deserve to lose. So I'm been trying to teach myself the early game macro so I can just go pure offense.

Early rushers suck. It makes the game no fun. No attack until Imperial.

bought dead island goty for coop.

I know its buggy and not a great game, but even decent coop games are hard to find.

That's why I don't play random MP. Half the fun is building shit up.

i played last night, and apparently spent 2 hours 14 minutes of a 2 hour 45 minute game turtling.

Then promptly got my ass stomped anyway because i built up a 90 paladin army (best units in the game in manys opinion) which promptly got stomped into oblivion by about 400 halbediers which are dirt cheap. For every one i killed, the girlfriend already had 3 more made for 25 food 10 wood or something stupid cheap like that.

I got muthafuckin zerg rushed.

There's a mod or possibly a cheat code where you can get Bigfoot units. The monster truck, not the ape man. Then you will be unstoppable.

i played last night, and apparently spent 2 hours 14 minutes of a 2 hour 45 minute game turtling.

Then promptly got my ass stomped anyway because i built up a 90 paladin army (best units in the game in manys opinion) which promptly got stomped into oblivion by about 400 halbediers which are dirt cheap. For every one i killed, the girlfriend already had 3 more made for 25 food 10 wood or something stupid cheap like that.

I got muthafuckin zerg rushed.
yer gf kicked yer ass. :lol:

I generally just start with whatever is at the castle. That's going to be your best killer.

edit: Whats your steam name so we can play?

yer gf kicked yer ass. :lol:

I generally just start with whatever is at the castle. That's going to be your best killer.

edit: Whats your steam name so we can play?

I havent won yet in the 8 or so games we've played. Im bad at the game, seriously bad.

I enjoy building and mining and resource gathering way more than actual fighting.

i've always sucked at this game, but i feel like i did atleast five times better this time than the last round.... thought thats not really saying much

i added @fly and who i think is @APRIL to steam last night by the way.

april23 isnt actually a legit steam name. But theres some chick in tampa who played AOE last night, and plays tf2, so i assume its ape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.