Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 cents?

tVwVJrF.png

i'm rich bitch

Had an awesome run, got all the way to the last area

d8hI20x.jpg

everything just worked out this time, I got 5 crew members almost right away, i was finding awesome weapons left and right in space, i have a good ship layout that knocks down their shields, immobilizes their shield generator and weapons array, then i just pound on em with an attack drone while theyre helpless.

What finally did me in was a combo of three intruders, a really powerful ship attacking me, and my weapons system going down, meaning i could never get through their shields and they pummeled me to death

If you're looking for more games with that unforgiving, roguelike quality then you should check out Don't Starve. Delightful little survival sim with lots of polish and charm.

i lose horribly whenever i play against someone who knows what theyre doing. As my strategy is as follows:

Gather resources for half an hour, upgrade the fuck out of everything so i can have the most powerful units possible, build 17 layers of walls, and amass an army like the world has never seen inside those walls. Then attack.

What usually happens when i do that is that they send a raiding party of 10 guys within the first 5 minutes, kill all my villagers, and make me not want to play.

i lose horribly whenever i play against someone who knows what theyre doing. As my strategy is as follows:

Gather resources for half an hour, upgrade the fuck out of everything so i can have the most powerful units possible, build 17 layers of walls, and amass an army like the world has never seen inside those walls. Then attack.

What usually happens when i do that is that they send a raiding party of 10 guys within the first 5 minutes, kill all my villagers, and make me not want to play.
I know right, the fun part is building. I never get around to attacking. Fly slaughters me at this.

lol, I always want stone. My defenses are the most important thing.

Me too. I used to play a complete turtle defense. But for MP, if someone is dumb enough to let you get walls and a castle up, then they deserve to lose. So I'm been trying to teach myself the early game macro so I can just go pure offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.