Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bit the bullet. Got that, and then got the Supreme commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance for 9.99 for the pair. That game's multimonitor support still has yet to be surpassed. Both screens can be independently zoomed in, or use one (like I do) as a battle screen while the other takes the place of a mini map.

sca8FPH.jpg

What's also awesome is you can click on a unit in one screen, then use the other screen to give it long range build or move orders without any special commands or hiccups. I dont' know why more games haven't given this a go.

Last edited:
AOE2 MP is hella tight.

edit: Fine I'm getting it. We all need to play.

i mean the implementation. It was freaking IPX on the original, which hasnt worked in 15 years. It was a massive pain in the ass to get AOE2 mp working in current day. Looks like theyre replaced all the back end net code though, so it good now

i mean the implementation. It was freaking IPX on the original, which hasnt worked in 15 years. It was a massive pain in the ass to get AOE2 mp working in current day. Looks like theyre replaced all the back end net code though, so it good now

Pretty sure it used TCPIP. *Maybe* AOE1, but I doubt that too.

it looks like aoe2. But working on modern OSes. Its really not updated other than the resolution per se.

interesting... i just sold one of my duplicate steam trading cards for $.18. i know that's not much, but its kinda odd people are paying real money for these thingers.
now i kinda wanna craft a badge...

Status
Not open for further replies.