Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $748.66
  • Games owned: 38
  • Games not played: 5
  • Percentage: 13%
  • Hours spent: 2,008.1h

There's a steam calculator out now that analyzes what you spent on games, and total time playing games via steam.

The hours played seemed high until I realized the account is over 5 years old.

I think a lot of the stats on mine must have disappeared- my account is over 9 years old (it was ironman's initially- when he bought Source, he gave me his old account because all the games he already had came with it anyway), but it only shows a handful of hours playing DoD and I know he played the shit out of that game.

At any rate, my numbers are pretty low, but in my defense, the first 5 times I played through Bioshock it was a pirated version, so it didn't log those hours :fly::(

• Worth: $255.80
  • Games owned: 25
  • Games not played: 15
  • Percentage: 60%
  • Hours spent: 358.5h

that's like $800 wasted bro.

Someone needs to put a parental lock on future steam purchases for you.
@APRIL

Wow, you don't have a single game with triple digit time played. You got yourself some gaming ADD bro

I played like one hour of AC3 and was all like... This is too tiresome. Now I gotta figure out how to balance my time with the 3 xbox games I bought this week

I played like one hour of AC3 and was all like... This is too tiresome. Now I gotta figure out how to balance my time with the 3 xbox games I bought this week

What you should be doing is spending more time on working Nikki into your parlor, mr. spider.

I think a lot of the stats on mine must have disappeared- my account is over 9 years old (it was ironman's initially- when he bought Source, he gave me his old account because all the games he already had came with it anyway), but it only shows a handful of hours playing DoD and I know he played the shit out of that game.

At any rate, my numbers are pretty low, but in my defense, the first 5 times I played through Bioshock it was a pirated version, so it didn't log those hours :fly::(

• Worth: $255.80
  • Games owned: 25
  • Games not played: 15
  • Percentage: 60%
  • Hours spent: 358.5h

I think I have 400+ hours in TF2 alone.

I think I have 400+ hours in TF2 alone.

that's a lot!

I don't game a ton anyway, but I try not to play during the school year because I know I don't have the discipline to be responsible about it. You set out to play one round or just complete one quest or something, and before you know it, the birds are chirping, the cats are yelling at you to feed them, and it's time to leave for school. OOPS

i have like 750 hours on day of defeat

I was never terribly good at it, but I used to play with ironman and vigilante and xdagger sometimes.

The only people that still play 1.6 are super hardcore, though. I die as soon as I leave spawn, last time I played I noped the fuck out because I couldn't deal with that :lol:

I was never terribly good at it, but I used to play with ironman and vigilante and xdagger sometimes.

The only people that still play 1.6 are super hardcore, though. I die as soon as I leave spawn, last time I played I noped the fuck out because I couldn't deal with that :lol:

for me 1.6 was way easier to play than source. the aiming on source is awful, theres like a slight delay and lag. I used to play on a 1.6 server that is full 24/7 but now theres barely any active servers left.

that's a lot!

I don't game a ton anyway, but I try not to play during the school year because I know I don't have the discipline to be responsible about it. You set out to play one round or just complete one quest or something, and before you know it, the birds are chirping, the cats are yelling at you to feed them, and it's time to leave for school. OOPS

I don't play nearly that much any more, way too busy these days.

And I haven't played anything on PC in like months.

I never posted there (pay money... to post on the internet... what the fuck?). Whats so toxic about it, i remember they were super rule-nazis, but lotsa places are like that

I didn't think Ron ran off to anywhere, I just thought he stopped posting. I dunno, though.

okay... so i abhor reggae.... but this skrillex mix in far cry 3 while i'm burning the marijuana fields and slaying hoards of dudes one after another with knife combos and shotgun blasts is pretty fucking awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at a loss. There is a kinda techno-ish song with a reggae singer beat that has lyrics that are something like

'so I'm ready to begin

something something something supersizin'"

It's got a good techno fast beat.

Ringing any bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.